Azimo Money Transfer is now the easiest way to transfer money around the world without going to queue up at a branch of Money Gram or Western Union to fill a form to transfer money to your friends and family which is very slow, tedious and expensive for people to use. Along the line came Azimo Money Transfer that helped changed all that. The Azimo Money transfer has fixed our problem we have been facing for a long time now and brought money transfer online, with great rates and low, transparent fees. Now Azimo users can send and request money using just a phone number. No more form, No more IBANs. Send money was supposed to be easy, not stressful, and hard.
Azimo Money Transfer
Azimo does not use bank details to send money to anyone. But we can send money to our family and friends by having their phone numbers everything is ready for a go. By taking bank details out of the Azimo sending process, it has made it easier than ever before to ping money around the world. Azimo now allows senders and receivers to connect through a secure, intuitive app that empowers everyone wherever they are.
Azimo Transfer Limits
To transfer money with Azimo you need to know more about the transfer limits before you make your transfer. The minimum amount for sending is 10GBP, while the maximum amount you can end is 3,000 GBP. However, some banks impose their own limits so you may need to ask your recipient to check their own bank’s policy, too. When transferring money abroad, both the foreign currency exchange rate used and fees applied to matter. It is worth comparing both the upfront fees and the rates and also checking if there are other costs such as card fees to consider.
How to Register Azimo Account
The Azimo account registration has two different types of account registration. It is left for you to choose the one you want when opening your account. The two types of account registration are Personal account and Business account. if you are sending money to your friends and family you need a personal account, but if it is your business partner you are sending money to you need a business account. I will be showing how to register an account with both types of registration.
Azimo Personal Money Transfer Registration
To register a Personal Azimo Money Transfer account can be easy if you know the steps to follow. Below is how you can create a Personal account with Azimo Money Transfer. See the steps below:
- Open your web browser.
- Type in the Azimo URL https://www.azimo.com.
- At the top right corner locate and click on “Register” to create an account.
- Click on “Personal”
- Fill the form with your Country, Email, Name, and make sure you set a secure password.
- Click on “Register” to register your account.
- It will take you to complete your profile.
- Fill your Date of Birth, Postcode, and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Complete Profile”. To finish your registration.
With these steps, you will be able to create your Personal Azimo account.
How to Set up Your Azimo Business Account Registration
To register an Azimo Money Transfer Business account can be easy if you know the steps to follow. Below is how you can create a Business account with Azimo Money Transfer. See the steps below:
- Open the Azimo app or the website on https://www.azimo.com.
- Locate and click on “Register” to take you to the registration page.
- Click on “Business”.
- Fill the form with your Business Company details.
- Add your mobile number.
- Click on “Continue”. It will take you to another page.
- You have to fill your Personal details; Name, Date of Birth, and House address.
- Click on “Continue” and it will take you to another page.
- On the other page, you will have to input your company details.
- Click on “Complete Profile” to finish your registration.
With these steps, you will be able to register your business account with Azimo
How to Transfer Money with Azimo
One thing for you to know is that you must be a registered member before you can send money through the service. It is easy and simple to use for you to know how to transfer money with Azimo you need to follow the steps I will be showing you below. See the steps below:
- Open the Azimo app.
- Login with your registered details.
- Pick a number from your phone book.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Click on send.
- A link will be sent to the recipient number in an SMS, on how to download the Azimo app if the recipient is not a member of Azimo.
With these steps, you will be able to transfer money with Azimo.
Alternatives to Send Money Abroad >>> Western Union – Send Money Worldwide | Track Your Money Transfer(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Receive Money on Azimo
It is so simple to claim your money sent to you from a friend or family member who is a registered member of Azimo. Below are the steps on how to claim money on Azimo. See the steps below:
- Open your mobile phone SMS menu.
- And click on the Azimo message sent to your phone.
- Click on the link you see on the message to claim your money.
- With the link, you will be asked to download the Azimo app and claim your money.
- Add your bank details to pay the money directly into your bank.
With these steps, you will be able to pay your money to your bank account.