If there are some people on your Facebook that you would not just like to talk to anymore, then this Block Someone Facebook article is for you.
Gone are the days, when you fight someone on Facebook because they are saying indecent things in your inbox or comments, all you have to do is to block them.
Recommended for You >>> BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK – HOW TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK
However, there is an unfriend feature, but if unfriend someone, they will still be able to see your posts and also interact with you.
So, the best way to get rid of them is by blocking them. It’s easy, but if you don’t know how to do that, read on.
Block Someone Facebook
When you block someone on Facebook, they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline. Once you block someone that you’re friends with, Facebook will automatically unfriend them.
When you block someone on Facebook, you won’t be able to do things such as start a conversation with them or even add them as friends. If you block someone on Facebook, the person won’t be able to do the following;
- When you block someone, they won’t be able to:
- See things you post on your profile.
- Tag you in posts, comments, or photos.
- Invite you to events or groups.
- Start a conversation with you.
- Add you as a friend.
Blocking someone is easy and fast to do, but have in mind that you need to be logged into your account to block someone.
How to Permanently Block Someone on Facebook
Blocking someone on Facebook permanent is easy and quick to do. You can use Facebook to block someone or the web, the device that you’re using doesn’t matter at all. Without wasting your time, here’s how you can block someone on Facebook using a Computer;
- Click in the top right of your Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- In the Block users’ section, enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block.
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block > Block [name].
- Or you can go to the person’s profile, then click on the three menu dots and select “Block” from there.
The profile or user will be blocked from interacting with you on the platform.
How to Block Someone on Facebook App
To block someone on the Facebook app, follow the instructions below;
- Tap More in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and tap Blocking.
- Tap Add to blocked list and search for the person’s name.
- On the search results page, find the person you want to block and tap Block.
- Tap Block again to confirm.
- Or If you can’t find someone using this method, try going to the person’s profile and selecting Block from the menu there.
There you go, simple right? Now the steps above, you can block that unfriendly friend that you want or that person that is sending indecent things.