Want to start meeting new people in your area, then Bumble is the best platform for you to use. The platform was first founded to challenge the antiquated rules of dating.
But now, Bumble empowers users to connect with confidence whether dating, networking, or meeting friends online.
Bumble was not only made necessary but also acceptable for women to make the first move, shaking up outdated norms.
Recommended Read >>> MEET ME SIGN UP: DATING, SOCIALIZING, AND NETWORKING
The platform prioritizes kindness and respect, providing a safe online community for users to build new relationships. It is simple and easy to understand and use.
All you need is to create a Bumble account using the web or app that you’ll download and install into your device.
Bumble is a free location-based dating app that makes use of a format that is similar to Tinder, however, the women are in charge here. You get to browse through profiles and swipe right if you’re interested, swipe left if you’re not.
Users can sign up using a phone number or Facebook account and make use of the option of finding dates, friends, or connections.
The Bizz feature on the platform facilitates business communications. It was founded by Whitney Wolfe Herd shortly after she left Tinder.
Bumble is the ultimate dating/friendship app that lets ladies in charge. That is to say, women can decide to start a conversation or not. Bumble is labeled as the “Feminist App”.
Is Bumble Free?
Bumble is free and always will be. You can use it for free, however, there are optional premium features to enhance your Bumble experiences, such as Bumble Boost and Bumble Costs.
Using Bumble Date is easy and it is a feature if you’re looking for a partner. There’s no equality without respect, and that’s where all healthy relationships start.
In other to challenge the outdated heterosexual norms, women make the first move on Bumble, whether or not to start a conversation.
You can start dating today on Bumble, all you have to do is download and install the app or use the website. For more on Bumble Date, visit https://bumble.com/date.
Creating new connections has never been easier with the Bumble app. The platform is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behavior.
Because of this, millions of individuals are using Bumble to build up valuable relationships every day.
With Bumble, you can date, meet friends, and network. In other words, Bumble can be used for;
- Bumble Date: On the Date feature of Bumble, ladies are to make the first move.
- Bumble BFF: Actually, life is quite better with friends. Sow with Bumble, whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, using Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
- Bumble Bizz: Now, with the Bizz feature, users can network, find mentors, and also create new career opportunities.
Bumble app is actually the first of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform for all to use for free.
Bumble is free to download and use, and that will never change. Since Bumble is compatible with any device type, you can easily download and install it from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. To download the app, follow below;
- Open the Application that is available on your device and go to the search feature.
- Enter Bumble and tap on the first result that will be shown.
- Once the Bumble information page is loaded, tap on “Install” and the app will be downloaded into your device.
Once Bumble has been installed into your device, you can now login into your account or sign up for a new account.
Bumble Sign up
Signing up for a Bumble account is simple and fast to do. You can sign up using a phone number or email and Facebook.
Whichever sign up process you decide is simple. Now to create a Bumble account, follow the guides below;
Bumble Sign Up with Phone Number;
- Launch Bumble app or https://bumble.com/
- Select Sign Up and then beneath “Continue with Facebook”, click on the new option “Use Mobile Number”.
- Choose your country code and enter your number.
- Then after selecting Continue, you’ll be shown a pop up to confirm your input phone number.
- After selecting “Confirm” there are two ways you can verify your number; SMS verification or Phone Call Verification.
- Once the number has been verified, your profile will be ready to create.
- Have in mind that you’ll provide your gender, birthday, and names.
There you go, start matching and Bumbling.
Bumble Sign Up with Facebook;
- Select Join or Sign Up.
- Select the “Continue with Facebook” option and give Bumble access to your Facebook account.
- Your details from Facebook will be used to create your new Bumble account.
There you go, your account is ready to go.