Whether you lost your device or you are a victim of a cyber-attack, or simply want to make sure your accounts are safe from strangers’ eyes, changing your Facebook password is the best.
There are two ways that you can use to change your account password, either to traditionally change or reset the password.
But there’s also a difference and the difference is that reset is when you have forgotten the password. While to change, is to get new a password.
Have in mind that changing your password on Facebook doesn’t really require much, all that is needed is your current and the new one.
Change of Facebook Password
“Change of Facebook Password” If you want to access your Facebook account, the password is a vital piece of information when you want to get into your account.
If your Facebook account password is weak, then you have to change it, so there’s less risk of someone guessing it, or if you just want to regularly swap the password so you can have total account security.
Changing your Facebook password isn’t too much of a hard task, but the website’s User Interface (UI) can be a little cluttered, so sometimes it can be hard to get your head around the menus. So, to help you out, I’ll be sharing the steps on how you can do it.
How to Change Facebook Password
Insecure about your Facebook password, then let’s dive in on how you can change the account password. Follow the instructions below;
- Click on the top right of your Facebook.
- Then select “Settings & Privacy”, then click Settings.
- Click Security and Login.
- Click Edit next to “Change password”.
- Enter your current password and then the new password that you want to change to.
- Click Save Changes.
On Facebook App;
- Tap in the bottom or top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security and Login, then scroll down and tap Change password.
- Type your current and new password and re-type the new password, then tap Save Changes to commence.
Now, let’s move to the other method which is to reset the password.
How to Reset Facebook Password
This process involves you resetting your account password and is very simple and fast to do. Just like changing passwords, it can be done using the app or web. To reset if you’re not logged in, follow below;
On the Web;
- Start by going to the Find your account page or go to facebook.com and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Then enter your email or phone number, full name, or username that is associated with the account. And search.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to commence and reset the password.
- Tap on Forgot Password? At the bottom of the login screen when the app is open.
- Then enter your email or phone number, full name, or username that is associated with the account and search for the account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to commence.
Your Facebook will be reset just like that.
- How to Find Pinterest Username – Change Pinterest Username | www.pinterest.com
- Flixtor – Stream and Watch Flixtor Free HD Movies and TV Shows Online
- Babbel – Learn Different Languages With www.babbel.com
- Allied Insurance Claims – Allied Insurance Nationwide Claims Online
- www.Aetna.com Insurance Medicare Plans Sign Up for Members