Now that you’ve taken the photo, chosen the card design, and compiled your mailing list, which Christmas greeting card messages do you want to include inside.
Though your card design and photo are essential, the holiday greeting takes consideration too because it makes up the card.
Recommended Read >>> CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TO FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES
In this article, I’ll be sharing some of the best greeting card messages that you can include in your letters or emails to friends, family, and coworkers. So, to find out more, get your designs ready, photos, and read on to find the right message to include.
Christmas Greeting Card Messages
Using a classic Christmas card message is a great way to spread the spirit of the holiday season and spread the love. A classic Christmas card message is perfect for just about everyone on your list.
You can use a short saying or pair a few together to craft a more meaningful greeting card that you share with friends, coworkers, and family. Here are some popular classic Christmas card messages that you can use;
- Hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let us celebrate by spreading goodwill and Christmas cheer!
- May the spirit of Christmas is with you throughout the New Year.
- May the sights and sounds of Christmas work their merry magic in your heart.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, let your heart be light.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
- Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy, and hope this Christmas.
- Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort, and good cheer!
- May the magic and thrill of the holiday season stretch on!
Christmas Greetings to Friends
Here are some Christmas greeting card messages that you can share with friends;
- May God’s blessing showered upon you and your family throughout the year. Merry Christmas to you.
- May you feel the love I have you at this festival. Merry Christmas. May you have a fantastic Christmas.
- Your family is lucky to have you. I am also lucky to have you as a friend. May God always protect you and love you. May your happiness and delight extend. May you feel them in the whole new year. You, deserve it, Merry Christmas, dear!
- Best friends are the apple pie for desserts. They already beat out all the competition. Merry Christmas.
- You better not shout, you better not pout. You should be nice, you should stay wise because Santa is coming to see you! Merry Christmas!
- May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
- Most of my friends are normal, sane, cultured, decent, intellectual, and well-behaved persons… I just want to thank you for breaking the monotony! Merry Christmas!
- Learn to live harmoniously, both in song and interactions. Christmas is a time to cherish the friends you love and the understanding between kindred souls.
- What I am most grateful for this Christmas are my great friends like you. You are already the perfect gift!
- Enjoy each sip of Christmas punch, each cookie shaped like a tree, and each festive moment you share with family and friends.
- Watch the movies you love, sing the carols from your youth, and remember to remember each minute and each hour to keep. Merry Christmas Friend!
- I feel like I’m Santa Claus because everything I want to do is giving the most astonishing gifts to the best people. Merry Christmas, buddy!
Christmas Greetings for Family
- My dear family, may your Christmas be filled with love and light. Merry Christmas Everyone!
- I pray that you understand the magnitude of the love that streamed from heaven on that first Christmas Day and that as a family, we will continue to share that love with others.
- We might be crazy, we might be nuts, sticking with this family Takes lots of guts. Merry Christmas Everyone!
- I tried to get each of you the perfect gift for Christmas, but you’ve already given me the perfect gift by allowing me to be a part of this wonderful family.
- May each moment of the season dazzle and delight you. I can’t imagine being anywhere but with my family for Christmas, Merry Christmas.
- Being with my family at Christmas is worth more than all the gifts under the tree.
- As our Christmas stockings decorate the mantle above the crackling fire, I read each name with fondness and love, thanking God for each member of our special family.
- Seeing each ornament hanging on our Christmas tree representing a special memory or family member is a gift I cherish each year.
- Gingerbread cookies and popcorn balls, Greenery and lights decking the halls. It must be Christmas in the family dwelling Let’s have some hot cocoa and go jingle-belling!
Visit Shutterfly for more Christmas greeting card messages.