Do you know how to create a Facebook organization page? Creating a Facebook organization page is like creating an online presence for your organization. This could drastically increase the growth of your business. Having a great Facebook page for your business is one of the fastest ways to grow your business online. Now creating a Facebook page for your organization is not just enough, you have to make sure your business page has a captivating profile image and a cover photo. As they say, the first impression matters a lot.
Create a Facebook Organization Page – Finding the Perfect Profile Image
It may not be very easy to design a captivating profile image but you can pay people online to do this for you. Some of the sites you can get this kind of service is Fiverr and Upwork. The services on this site would only cost a few bucks or even cents. What I’m just driving at here is that you can get a professional profile image for just a little price. If you feel you don’t have the necessary funds, then you can always try creating one yourself. Some of the apps you could use to do this are photoshop and CorelDraw but you have to have a little idea about them.
Open a Facebook Account New
You have to open a new Facebook account if you do not want to use your existing account. It is very easy to create a Facebook account but you would need to have a mobile number or email address before you can proceed. Follow the steps below to create a new Facebook account;
- Open your favorite web browser on your currentdevice.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account,kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. Youmight have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On thatpage, enter all the details required including your mobile number or emailaddress.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up linkat the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete yourFacebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Turning Your New Facebook Account to a Business Account
It is so easy to turn your new Facebook account to abusiness account. All you have to do is to create a business page for yourorganization using that account. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Log in to Facebook on your web browser or theFacebook lite app.
- Click “create” on the top navigation menu andselect “pages” from the new menu.
- If you use the Facebook lite app, hit the threehorizontal lines, scroll down and click “Create Page”.
- Choose the type of page you want to create andclick continue.
- When the page loads, add your page name, yourpage category and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your page setup.
When you are done, you would be logged in to your Facebookbusiness page with your new account.