Eco bank also known as the “Pan African bank” functions as a universal bank by providing wholesale services, corporative, retails, transactions and investments services to the Nigerian market as a whole. The operations of this bank are majorly classified into three major parts namely;
- Retail banking
- Wholesale banking and,
- Treasury services also known as financial services
This bank also gives capital market and investment banking options, as at 2011 eco bank gained a 100 percent share in oceanic bank which lead to the creation of the eco bank Nigeria that has now expanded to other African countries.
Some of the countries which eco bank operates are Benin, Cote d’ivoire, Burkina faso, Ghana, Gambia, Cabo verde, Senegal, Mali, Niger, Togo, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, and more. The services offered throughout these various locations are very much, below is a list the kinds of account service that eco bank provides
- Classic current account
- Advantage current account
- Premier current account
- Diaspora current account
- Student current account
- Eco bank savings account
- Classic savings account
- Advantage savings account
- Premier savings account, and lastly
- Student savings account
They also issue different kind of cards, they issue credit cards, debit cards, and prepaid cards like cash express and alary express prepaid card, PAC cards, visa and master card. They also offer investment solutions as a service. And these include a fixed income fund and money market fund. Transfers are also made faster and secured with eco bank.
Eco bank has financial advisors to help their customers on matters of finance just in case they are unsure about any decision. Opening an account is easy with eco bank. There are two major ways you can open an account with eco bank
- Online and,
How to Open an Eco Bank Account Online
This step is very easy and all you need is a good internet connection, when you want to apply you will see all the benefits of the account you choose, follow his guideline to continue
- Hit this link https://ecobank.com/ng/personal-banking/everyday-banking/current-accounts from your web browser
- Hover the on the bar that says everyday banking and a drop down will appear, on the drop down menu also hover on the type of account you would like to open (i.e. current or savings)
- Choose the category of account from the one you choose earlier and hit it
- To proceed, click apply for this account
- On the next page, choose your country and the reason for opening your account
- Now click on the blue next button to continue
- Follow the next steps and fill in the required information to finish
How to Open an Eco Bank Account Offline
- Use google map or nokia OVI to locate the nearest eco bank branch and go there
- Now head to the customer care section and request to open an account, make sure you take along all the necessary items like your ID card, utility bill, and passport.
- Fill the form you would be given and finalize
That’s it, enjoy easy banking with eco bank.