The EcoBank Debit Cards are one of the most recognized products of the Eco Bank. With the strong and solid presence in about 220 countries, 25 million stores and business enterprises all over the world, the Eco Bank cards are generally accepted and are so easy to use.
The owners of these cards are able to use their cards to make purchases on the internet, on mobile phones, eateries and restaurants, shops, and pay instantly. When you sign up for a personal account in the Eco bank platform, a debit card will be processed and issued to you on your request and you will find that the use of these debit cards fit your everyday lifestyle.
These cards are denominated in Naira and give the card owners steady and available access to their bank account and cash from any part of the globe. The introduction of these debit cards is in progress with the bank’s goal to to meet the expectations of their potential customers and clients.
Benefits of EcoBank Cards
Your Eco Bank Debit Cards are safe and secure cards that come along with benefits and privileges that are associated with these cards. Your debit cards are available for both personal and business use. So here are the amazing benefits that are amidst the services of these cards;
- Card owners get an easy and convenient banking experience.
- Steady and available customer care service.
- Card owners have full-time access to their bank accounts and cash through these debit cards.
- Card owners are able to carry out card-based transactions through the Eco bank internet banking platform.
- Emergency cash replacement.
- Emergency cash advance service.
- Safe and secure banking activities and financial transactions.
- It is accepted all over the world.
- Available for personal and corporate use and lots more.
Requirements For EcoBank Debit Cards
To apply for the Eco Bank Debit Cards you will have to meet up the following requirements;
- Intending applicant must be employed withg a proof showing their source of income – this stands in terms of the MasterCard Debit Card.
- Copies of passport photographs.