Have you heard about Facebook Ads Manager? I believe you have not heard about it. Will in this article I will be telling you all that you need to know about Facebook Ads Manager. This Facebook Ads Manager is for businessmen and women in the Facebook social media platforms. With the Facebook Ads Manager, you can advertise your product and goods for people to see. Whether you are a small business owner or an expert in business this ads manager is for you. I will want you to read this article to the end so that you will know more about the article.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Page Creation for Business – Creating Facebook for Business(Opens in a new browser tab)
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Manager is an ad management tool to make, edit, and analyze paid promotional Facebook campaigns. Facebook recently combined Ads Manager and Power editor into one platform to make it easier to create and monitor ad campaigns across multiple advertising platforms owned by Facebook. Facebook has designed this free marketing tool specifically for sophisticated advertisers who are managing campaigns and ads. It allows you to edit all of your ad sets within the same window, making it easy to adjust granular details like copy variations, placement targeting, and conversion tracking.
The Facebook Ads Manager is a starting point for creating and operating your ads on Facebook. it is an all in one tool contained with what you need to operate on the ads that you launched on the Facebook platform. You can create ads and also manage the way the ads run. You can keep track of and monitor the performance of the ad you have created. The Facebook Ads Manager is a very powerful and effective ads tool made and designed for both professionals and learners.
Facebook Create Account
Creating an account with Facebook can be easy if only you follow the steps I will be showing you below. See the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app or the URL https://www.facebook.com.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- You are to enter your First and last name, Mobile Number, or Email Address.
- Make sure you create a secure password and reenter the password.
- Choose your gender and click the “Create” button.
NOTE: A verification code will be sent to your mobile number or email address for you to verify your Facebook account.
Benefits of Facebook Ads Manager
There are lots of benefits attached to the Facebook Ads Manager. Below are some of the lists of benefits. See the list below:
- Fine-Tuned Targeting.
- Large Mobile Audience.
- Extensive Analytics.
- Improved Brand Awareness.
- Upward Trending Click-Through Rates.
- You Can Add a Custom Call-to-Action Button.
- You Can Easily Scale Your Content Promotion.
These are the steps of Facebook Ads Manager Benefits.
Uses of Facebook Ads Manager
You can use the Facebook Manager for the following below. See the list below:
- To make use of results to edit and deactivate any ads of your choice.
- To make effective use of your ads.
- Learn ways on how to enhance your ads through the use of summaries notifications, and slit testing.
- To get analytics of how your ads perform at all times.
- To create and launch your ads using videos, images shapes, filters, logos, templates, and more.
- It helps your ads get potential customers and fans out there.
These are the uses of Facebook Ads Manager.
How to Create Facebook Ads Manager
Creating Facebook Ads Manager can be simple only if you follow the steps I will be showing you below. Sees steps below:
- Locate the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Choose your advertisement objective. And this includes your brand awareness, reach, engagement, site traffic, app installations, messages, conversions, video views, and sales.
- Select your target audience.
- Add your Ad placement.
- Add your budget and schedule.
- Click on create your Ads.
NOTE: You just have to follow the instructions given so you can create and launch your ads in the placement you have chosen. If you have followed the instructions properly, your Ads will become live and visible to your audience.
How to Locate Facebook Ads Manager
You can find the Facebook Ads manager from your Facebook business page. The following steps are how you can locate your Facebook Ads Manager. See the steps below:
Related to Facebook >>> Facebook Dating USA – Access Your Facebook Dating USA | Free Dating(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Locate your business page.
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the top of the page.
- Select Manage Ads from the menu.
- You will be directed to your Ads account page where an overview of the entire Ads account summary will appear.
- Choose the Ad Account you would like to use or you can create an account.
- To create a click on Ad Accounts.
- Select Add new Ad accounts.
- Click on Create New Account.
- On the Create Ad Account form that will be displayed on the page, type in the Name of the Ad account. the person or the company name you are advertising on behalf of, the Time zone of the place, currency been used, and payment method of the account.
- Click on Create Ad Account.
NOTE: once the account has been created, you would have to add four people to the account and assign each person to a role.