The topic “Facebook Advertising How To” is all about how one can easily advertise on Facebook. Now advertising on Facebook really gives your business a nice and good reputation. Not only reputation but also your business will improve in all areas because you will get plenty of customers.
Recommended Post >>> Facebook Advertising App – Tools That Can Save Time and Money
This advert allows users to be able to know more about your business. And as we all know Facebook is one of the popular social media networks and will be very helpful when it comes to business. We know that there are many users that access Facebook daily which gives them to see your adverts online.
Facebook Advertising How-To
Now, what do you understand by Facebook advertising? Well, seems you are a little confused, I will explain what the Facebook ad is. The Facebook advert is one that helps you to display your business on Facebook for users to see and know about what you do.
The Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and also profile information. Now many of these options are only available on Facebook. Once or after creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive.
Now you should know that Facebook ad is also the same thing as the Facebook advert or Facebook advertising. They are just different keywords with the same meaning. Now if you want to know how to advertise on Facebook then you should keep on reading this page and you will get your answers.
First of all, I will like to tell you about the different formats that can be used to advertise on Facebook then the price before showing you how you can easily run or advertise on Facebook.
Facebook Advertising Tips
Well, you need to know a lot about the Facebook ads which is stated below. Here is some info about Facebook Ads:
- Facebook Ads can appear in News Feed on desktop, News Feed on mobile, and in the right column of Facebook on desktop.
- Also, the Ad content is sometimes paired with news about social actions that your friends have taken, like liking a Page.
- Even your friends might see news about the social actions you have taken in Facebook ads. This news will only be shown to your confirmed friends and will adhere to applicable privacy settings you’ve set for your account. If a photo is used, it’s your profile photo and not a photo from your photo albums.
- Also, Facebook doesn’t sell your info to advertisers.
- Now Facebook actively enforces policies that help protect your experience with third-party apps and ad networks.
These are some basic information you need to know about the Facebook ads.
What Does Facebook Ads Cost
Well, there are many users that are eager to know the price or cost of Facebook ads. There is no fixed amount on Facebook ads, it is based or depends on your budget. It all depends on your bid strategy. In this case, if you don’t have an idea of what to bid then you can request a bid to be made based on your budget.
Well, you should know that there are measures put in place to enable or help you so that you don’t spend more than what you have. Now the first one is the Campaign spending limit. This allows you to set a limit on how much you want to spend on a particular campaign.
The second one is the Account Spending Limit; this one allows you to set a limit of how much you want to spend on all your campaigns.
Facebook Ads Format
Here are below are Facebook ads format you can use to advertise:
- Image Format.
- Video Format.
- Carousel Format.
- Instant Experience.
- Collection Format.
These are the available Facebook ads format.
How to Run Facebook Ads
Now if you want to run Facebook ads then you should read and follow the steps below for assistance:
- Create an account with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Start creating an ad through Facebook’s Ads Manager.
- Then choose an objective.
- Choose your audience.
- Set your budget.
- Create your ad.
- Monitor your ad’s performance metrics.
- Reporting on Facebook ad performance.
This is how one can run a Facebook ad.