Facebook has launched a new Avatar feature, which allows users to express themselves more realistically. The new cartoon avatar maker allows users to make a personalized sticker that is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji feature. It can be used in the Facebook Messenger app, Comments, Facebook stories, or even as a Profile Picture. With the original avatar sticker, Facebook users will get to play with the various versions of their avatar to convey feelings like anger, love, happiness, excitement, cry, sad, etc. So much of our interactions are been taking place these days online. This is why it’s very more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Avatar Setup – Facebook New Avatar | New Facebook Features 2020
Facebook avatars are been used by user-generated characters in generating stickers for comments and messages as well as the potential coming part of post reactions along with standard emojis. Facebook says the avatars are designed to look more realistic than cute, with including that of wide range skin and hair colors as well as different clothing options from ripped jeans and others.
Once the feature rolls out, users will be able to create their own virtual lookalike inside the comments options or Messenger. In comments, the process starts by just tapping on the emoji icon, and then it will navigate the avatar sticker pack. From there, users can now customize their own character and clothing of the Avatar stickers.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatars are been referred to as a customize of you, a lookalike human person. Facebook has eventually going to allow users like you to bring these “digital personas” to life. Facebook users can be able to use their Facebook Avatar in comments, stories, and in-text posts with the background.
How to Get a Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar was officially announced or released on the 13th of May, 2020. On that day, Facebook’s Fidji Simo said, “Facebook was celebrating the launch of the avatars in the US!” In order to get or make your own avatar on Facebook, you will need to go to the Facebook or messenger comment composer, tap on the smiley face icon, and click the sticker button. There you can find a button that says’ “Create Your Avatar” OR you won’t. If you carefully read through this in Mid-May 2020, the Avatars system might not have rolled out to you yet.
Having Issues with Facebook Avatar? >>> Facebook Avatar Not Showing – Why is Facebook Avatar Not Showing | Facebook Avatar
How to Create/Make Facebook Avatar?
Firstly, make sure you already downloaded the Facebook app on your Android or iOS phone through Google Play Store/ Apple App Store. Now, below are the steps to creating or making Facebook Avatar;
- Open your Facebook app and pick the menu option at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down the menu until you “see more”, and then click on it to open more options.
- On the drop-down, it will reveal an option to Avatar and tap on it.
- It will now take you to create, where you have the opportunity to choose how you want to look like in cartoon form.
- Pick the skin tone that you feel is best for you and click on the Next button.
- Choose your eye style and color for the color range from brown to purple.
- Always pick full lashes and also you can select the makeup for your avatar including lash extensions or bold eyeliner.
- Select the shape of your eyebrow and nose for your avatar. There is a range of shapes and sizes.
- Pick your lip shape to create your perfect pout and also choose lipstick for your avatar.
- Then after that, choose your avatar body shape. It doesn’t ask for measurements.
- Pick your outfit. There are ranges to choose from also.
- And click on finish, it will only take Facebook around 10 seconds to finishing creating it, ready for you to share.
Now, you can see that creating your Facebook Avatar is easy and simple.
Share Stickers on Facebook Messenger
You can also share Facebook Avatar via messenger in a form of personal stickers. Follow the guidelines below:
- On the Avatars landing page, at the top right corner click on the second button.
- It will direct you to the sticker menu where you have lots of stickers that are up to 50 featuring your avatar.
- Tap on any sticker of your choice, and you will be prompt to send it via messenger.
- Choose the person you want to send it to and it will then see it appear in your conversation.
That’s how to use Facebook Avatar in Facebook Messenger.
How to Edit Facebook Avatar
It will be showing how you can edit your Facebook Avatar within the Facebook mobile application. Below are the guidelines:
- Click on the Facebook app on your devices.
- Tap on the three (3) horizontal lines on the bottom right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on “see more”.
- Click on the Avatar and tap on the “pencil” icon near the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Select any of the desire changes of your own avatar you’ve created.
- Click on the “check-mark” on the top right corner of your screen when you’re done making changes.
Now, with these steps, you can see that editing Facebook Avatar is not as stressful as you thought.
You Should Checkout >>> Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatar Creator App | Edit Facebook Avatar
Facebook Login to Use Facebook Avatar
Logging in to Facebook is very easy and simple. All you need to do is to follow these instructions below;
- Tap to open the Facebook app or visit the official website www.facebook.com
- On the welcome home page of your screen, you should find the login section.
- Input your email address or phone number.
- Next, input your password and hit the login button.
These are the steps to log in to Facebook. But in the situation, you’ve forgotten your password click on “Forgotten Password” to reset your password again.
Why Can’t I get Facebook Avatar?
If your Facebook avatar not working? Then you have to check if you have updated the Facebook App to the latest version. If you can’t still Find Avatar settings, then it means one thing. Which is to say that, the feature has to yet to roll out in your country. The feature is been made available to a few countries, which include the USA, Australia, Canada, and others.