Do you have a Facebook dating account? Have you heard of Facebook Dating before? Do you know what Facebook dating is all about? Do you want to activate your Facebook dating account? Well, we are going to find out in this article.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Dating UK – Facebook Dating is Free – Facebook Dating App Download Free
Facebook has officially launched a free dating service and it’s called Facebook Dating. It is easier for you to find love through what you like, help you start a meaningful relationship through things you have in common, your interests, groups, and events.
Facebook Dating for Old Women
Facebook Dating provides easy access to safety tips and prohibits people from sending photos, payments, links, or videos in messages, the feature gives you more control and peace of mind.
In order to access Facebook Dating, you will need to have a dating account on Facebook. To take advantage of Facebook Dating all you have to do is to have a Facebook account and register in the Dating area on the app.
How Facebook Dating Works
Facebook Dating lets you like specific pieces of content such as a photo and adds a message, if you scroll past the events and groups section of the app where you can pair with people from events and groups you have joined on Facebook you will find an area where you can add secret crushes to your interests.
The Facebook Dating service relies on dating preferences, groups, events attended, and mutual friends on Facebook to pair matches. It is free to use, you don’t have to pay a dime when using Facebook dating. This Facebook Dating service is only available on mobile and does not require any extra downloads because it is built into the main Facebook app directly.
How to Activate Facebook Dating for Old Women
These are the step on how to activate Facebook dating.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top right or bottom of your newsfeed.
- Scroll down and tap on Dating.
- Then next follow the prompt to set up your free dating account.
- When you have shared your location, choose a photo.
- Your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
These are the steps on how to activate dating on Facebook. But you must first update the Facebook app on your android app or iOS in other to ensure you are running the latest version of the Facebook app.
Facebook Dating Profile
You can create a dating profile that is separate from your main profile as long as you are up to 18 or more. The guidelines on how to create a dating profile are listed below:
- Open the Facebook app on your android or iPhone.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and tap see more and then tap on dating or the heart icon.
- Fill in your gender and confirm your location.
- Arrange in other the 12 profiles which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
These are the guidelines on how to create a dating profile on Facebook