Why is Facebook dating not showing up on iPhone? If you’re using an iPhone and have some difficulties with the dating service, then this article is for you. Facebook dating is one of the newest additions to the social media giant. And with the positive reviews, it has been getting, it is definitely worth giving a try.
If you’re been using other dating apps and the decision to try Facebook dating, and find out it is not showing up on your iPhone, fear not. Fixing might be a very easy one that you might be shocked. All you have to do is to read on to find out more.
Facebook Dating not Showing up iPhone
if you don’t seem to find Facebook dating on your iPhone, it’d be any of these common reasons, either you’re not using the updated Facebook app or you’re not up to 18 years. If it happens that either of these is the reason, then don’t worry, it can still be fixed.
Many users on the platform, having been occasionally reporting problems with the platform’s dating service and some of the issues include;
- Facebook dating is not showing up
- The dating app won’t load
- Facebook app keeps crashing
And many others. Now, if the dating app isn’t working for you on your iPhone, you actually try to update the Facebook app, restarting your device or even troubleshooting your internet.
Reasons why Facebook Dating is not Showing
Some of the reasons why Facebook dating might not be working on your iPhone includes the following;
- The app needs to be updated.
- You have notifications blocked
- Your internet connection has some problems.
- The dating service is facing a system-wide failure.
Now, luckily for you, these problems can be solved.
How to Fix Facebook Dating not Showing up Problem
Fix the dating app problem with the following;
- Update Facebook App: If the dating feature is not showing up, then you probably need to start by updating the app to the latest version.
- Check your internet connection: If you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network and having problems with loading the Facebook dating app, you might need to troubleshoot your internet. If you’re using a mobile data plan, there some things you can try to fix when your mobile data not working.
- Enable Facebook app notifications: If you have turned off app notifications, make sure to make an exception for Facebook. or you can decide to turn notifications back on. You can customize notifications for iPhones so that you can hide app notifications on your lock screen.
- Restart your device: Switching off your device and back on can solve a surprising number of problems relating to apps.
- Delete and reinstall the Facebook app: you can try deleting and reinstalling the app into your iPhone.
- Check to see if Facebook is down for everyone because that could be the problem.
- Clear your mobile device’s cache: Your device stores data to help apps run faster, but this data gets corrupted and causes apps to stop functioning as they should. Clearing the cache on your iPhone can resolve any conflicts.
- Contact the Facebook Help Center: If you still can’t access Facebook Dating, and no one else is reporting issues with the service, then reach out to the platform’s technical support.
You can also try logging out of your account and logging in again.