Facebook dating Over 50? Facebook is a social media platform that brings people far and near together online. It has been a platform to meet friends, make new friends, and also a platform to find love life.
However, a good number of people have gotten married, found dates and love via this platform, the elderly ones are not left behind. What is good for the goose is also good for the ganger (what is good for the younger ones is also good for the older ones).
Recommended Post >>> Facebook For Promotion – Promotions on Facebook – How to Promote Facebook Free
Are you up to 50 years, looking for a date or a lover? It might sound somehow to the ears of people, seeing older people looking for love. I have good news for you, as you’re looking for love, there are also people in your age range out there looking for a partner. So, you shouldn’t give up, the love you’re searching for might just be waiting for you on the Fb dating platform.
Facebook Dating Over 50
The Fb dating platform was created to put an end to loneliness in the lives of users. It’s a great opportunity for people out there looking for someone to fill up the gap of loneliness in their lives.
However, the Fb matches are suggested according to your interest, preference, and other activities you do on Fb. It allows you to indicate when you like someone and also messages the person to start a conversation. Thus, if the conversation goes well, a romantic relationship can kick off from there.
Facebook Dating App
The Fb dating feature is embedded in the normal Facebook platform. So, if you’re searching for a separate app called “Facebook dating” you’re just wasting your time, for there’s no separate application for it. You only need a Facebook account. You can access the website or download the Fb app on your device. Kindly visit the google play store/Apple App store.
Facebook Singles Over 50 Near Me
Searching for a single over 50 years near you? To get a match near you, you need to search via location. Always check for people’s location before messaging them. The FB dating feature is not available in all locations/countries. Here are some of the countries the feature is available for
- United States.
These are some of the countries that can access the platform.
How to use Facebook Dating
The first step is to set up a profile, this will launch you into the dating platform
How to create a profile
- Find the dating button. To do that open your Facebook app
- Click on the menu button, which is the three lines in horizontal format. If you’re using an Android mobile phone, it is just at the right top corner of the screen. For iPhone, the menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the “dating” widget
- You will get an introductory message, explaining how the platform works.
- Facebook will create a profile for you, using the already existing info and pictures from your Facebook account.
You can now decide on how you want the platform to look like, using the editing tool.
Steps To Enable Your Dating Location
Follow these steps to turn on your location
- Navigate to Facebook newsfeed.
- Tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on the “dating” tab from the menu.
- Press on the icon that looks like a line with zero.
- Press on “dating location” and follow the onscreen directives.
How to Change your Preferences
This is where you describe the kind of lover you want. Your preferences include gender, age, stature, lifestyle, and beliefs. Thus, to change or edit your preferences, do this
- Open your FB app.
- From the menu field, press on the dating tab.
- Move to the top right corner of the screen and tap on the icon that looks like lines with zero signs.
- Go to the preferences section tap on the one you want to edit and make changes.
- After editing, tap on the “Done” button.
These are procedures to change your preferences on the FB dating platform.
How To Start Conversation On Facebook Dating
After locating someone you like, no wasting of time, quickly take the first step by initiating a conversation with the person.
- Progress to the dating platform from your Facebook account.
- Find the person you want to start a conversation with
- Then, tap on the person’s profile photo.
- Move the text box and type in a message
- Tap on the sent tab. If the person replies to your message you will be notified on your FB account.
With the guide above I believe you can successfully use the dating platform.