If you’re searching for up-to-date resources, tips, training, and more to help you stay open and connected to your customers, Facebook insight is a great tool for you. Insights provide information about your Page’s performance, like demographic data about your audience and how people are responding to your posts.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Font: Facebook Font Generator and Changer Online
Keep in mind that you can only access data in Page Insights for the last 2 years, and demographic data, such as age, gender, and location, are available in Page Insights once there is data for 100 or more people. Pages categorized as a Community Page don’t have Insights. Read on to find out more Facebook insights.
Facebook insights help give your insights on your audience the aggregated information about two groups of people, those people that are connected to your page and people on Facebook. That way you can create content that resonates and easily find more people like the ones in your current audience.
The more customer insights you have, the better you’re equipped to deliver meaningful messages to people that engage with your page. That’s mainly the thinking behind Facebook Audience Insights, a new tool that is designed to help marketers learn more about their target audiences, including aggregate information about geography, demographics, purchase behavior, and many more.
Say you want to raise awareness for your fashion brand, and you sell your products in-store. You’d want to know how many people on Facebook live near your stores, as well as their interests, their past purchase behavior, and how they tend to shop.
Facebook Insights Tools
With the Audience insights tool, there are some great things that you can do with it. Using Facebook Audience Insights, you can get aggregate and anonymous information such as the following;
- Demographics-age and gender, lifestyle, education, relationship status, job role, and household size
- Page likes-The top Pages people like in different categories, like women’s apparel or sports
- Location and language-Where do people live, and what languages do they speak
- Facebook usage-How frequently are people in your target audience logging onto Facebook and what device(s) they are using when they log on
- Purchases activity-Past purchase behavior (i.e., heavy buyers of women’s apparel) and purchase methods (i.e., in-store, online).
Using it, you can also view this information for three different groups of people:
- People on Facebook (the general Facebook audience)
- Those people that are connected to your Page or event
- People in Custom Audiences you’ve already created (an audience made up of your current customers).
How to use Facebook Insights
Using Insights is easy, but first, you need to locate where it is in order to use it. Where can I see Page Insights on my Facebook? Well, it is easy and fast, follow below;
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
From there, you can start using and navigating around to discover what you want.