Facebook Mobile is a feature created by the founder of Facebook which gives the opportunity for users of the platform to get access to their Facebook account through their mobile phones by using the web-browser, text messages, emails or downloaded application. The Facebook platform was created or designed to allow its users to view and update their pages on the go.
Updating your status, posting to the news feed, and uploading your photos can be done through text and picture messaging. To see your friend’s updates you need to login to your Facebook account through your phone’s web browser. If you can afford to buy a smartphone you will be able to download the Facebook application, which is faster but has the same feature available on the standard web site.
Signing up for Facebook is not that hard, if only you follow or pay clear attention to what we will be discussing. If you are confused n Facebook signup, the website will be able to walk you through the steps. But that will not stop me in teaching you how to sign up for your Facebook account.
The Facebook policy requires users to be at least 13 years of age before they can sign up for Facebook to get an account. to sign up for a Facebook account follow the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Fill in your personal information like your first name, surname, mobile number or email address, date of birth, gender and your new password correctly.
- Then click on the “sign up” button.
- You will be told to enter the code from the SMS sent to by Facebook through the number you used in registering.
- If you did not find the code your phone, you can click on “Send SMS Again”.
- If you have seen the code, fill in correctly and click on the continue button.
NOTE: In cases whereby you have clicked the Send SDMS Again button and you did not find the code, it could mean different things. It could mean that the number you used in registration is not correct or the phone number is not close to you. All you have to do is update your contact info if you have another phone number.
Want to Hide Friends on Facebook? >>> How Do You Hide Friends On Facebook – Hide Friends from Friends
The Facebook login is easier than Facebook signup but, many Facebook users still find it very difficult. I will be sharing with you some easy steps on how to login to your Facebook account. You are advised to pay attention closely.
To log in, your created Facebook account, follow these steps below:
- Visit www.facebook.com.
- Click on add account.
- Fill in your mobile numbers or Email address.
- Input your password correctly.
- You can click on “remember password” if you want Facebook to save your password for you.
- Then, click login
I am sure those few steps will be able to help in guiding you to log in to your Facebook account.
Facebook Forgotten Password
If you are the type of person that always forgets his or her password, and then you will find this section of the article very useful. If you have forgotten your Facebook password you cannot get back that same password. You will need to recover your account by resetting your password.
If you forgot your password or you think someone changed it, do not be afraid because Facebook offers a simple to reset your Facebook password. Below are the steps that will help in resetting your Facebook password
To Reset your Forgotten Facebook password:
- When you are on your Facebook login page, click on forgotten password.
- Then, choose how you want to receive the code to reset your password. It could be through an SMS or email address.
- After choosing, click on continue.
- Then enter the code sent to you.
- Then select a new password.
Those are the few steps in changing your Facebook password.