Facebook page for business is one of the many ways to advertise your business on Facebook. Anyone with a Facebook account can easily create a Facebook page. This page would help grow your business. The amazing part of all these is that you do not have to pay a dime. You could easily create a Facebook page for free in minutes. This could also be for your business. In this article, I have provided a detailed guide on how to create a Facebook business page.
Open Facebook Account New – Business Account on Facebook
To proceed further to creating a Facebook page for your business, you need to have a Facebook account. To create a Facebook account for free, you can follow the steps indexed below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to Facebook.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account you do not wish to use, log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Create a Facebook Business Page
Creating a Facebook page can be done following the few steps I have listed below this paragraph. To begin;
- Open the Facebook website at Facebook and log in.
- After logging in, open a new tab and follow this URL Facebook Business Page Set Up.
- When the page loads, you would be on the official Facebook business page. On this page, click on “Create a Page”.
- After clicking, you would be redirected to another page.
- On this page, Hit gets started below the “Business or brand” option.
- Enter a name for your page and a category. This should be the name of your business and the category of your business. After adding the name, click on continue.
- Upload a profile photo and cover photo for your business page. If you don’t currently have a photo you want to upload, you can skip this step.
- You can Invite a few friends that may be interested in your new business page.
- Add more business details to your Facebook page.
That’s how to create a Facebook business page. You could also add more buttons to your Facebook page. To do this, search this website for the tutorial.