If you are looking for ways to make your communications simpler, you might want to find the fastest way to enter your Facebook account. Well, the Facebook shortcut is here for you. Sure you could bookmark Facebook on your browser but that’s not the best solution.
In this article, you will find out how to add a Facebook icon to your desktop, android, and iOS device so you can open it with only one click.
A new change to the Facebook app for mobile will now allow users to turn off notifications dots for some icons. To take it a step further users will also be able to remove these icons altogether if they wish to.
The update was first spotted by TechCrunch and it was further confirmed by Facebook that indeed the shortcut bar setting is not being rolled out for everyone. Additionally, most iOS users can already take advantage of these settings and as for android users, they should be getting the update soon in a few week’s time.
Create a Facebook Shortcut on Desktop
The steps on how to create a Facebook shortcut on the desktop are right here:
- Right-click on your desktop.
- When the menu opens, click on New.
- Click on Shortcut.
- A new field will open and you have to enter the location.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of your shortcut (type “Facebook”).
- Click Finish.
How to Personalize your Shortcut Bar
The steps on how to personalize your shortcut bar on Facebook are right here:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap on your shortcut bar and select Settings and privacy.
- Tap Settings and select the shortcut bar below shortcuts.
- Tap next to the shortcut to toggle it on or off.
With these steps above you will be able to personalize your Facebook shortcut bar.
With these steps above you will be able to create a Facebook shortcut on the desktop. You have now added a shortcut to your desktop and can open Facebook with only one click.
Facebook Shortcut Bar
Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps, web bookmarks, text snippets, and color swatches that you need lightning-fast access to. The app lives in your menu bar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts.
To add a shortcut icon to a group in the Shortcut Bar you will have to follow these steps below:
- On the shortcut, Bar click the shortcut group to which you want to add your new shortcut.
- In the folder list, right-click the project or folder for which you want to create a shortcut and select Add to Shortcut Bar.
You can add a shortcut bar with these steps.