There are lots of Facebook Singles to Date 2020 you can get from the Facebook platform. Facebook users can finally get to involve in the latest Facebook dating platform for singles. The platform has been released to a few countries, and soon will be made available to other countries.
You definitely need to get involved in this Facebook dating platform if you are ready to mingle with other singles. Just check if it’s available in your country by checking via the see more options in the menu list.
I will be guiding you through how you can access the Facebook dating platform and other information required.
Facebook Singles to Date 2020
Aside from using the Facebook dating platform to get singles on Facebook, you can also access groups and pages to get Facebook singles. This is available t every country’s Facebook users. There are different groups and pages you can access on the Facebook platform.
Some Facebook Singles Group on Facebook
Here are some Facebook singles group you can access on Facebook:
- SINGLE MOM SINGLE DAD DATING GROUP.
- Facebook Singles Dating group.
- Facebook singles.
- Singles Dating.
And a lot more other you can get. Just type in the Facebook singles group on the Facebook search bar. Select through a list of different singles groups and involve yourself with other singles in the group.
Facebook Singles Dating App
The Facebook dating service is not a separate downloadable app. You can only access it by downloading the latest version of the Facebook app. And it is only available to mobile app users for Android and iPhone. It is not available on the computer.
- Log in to your Facebook app. (You can sign up to Facebook using the step you will find below titles Facebook Sign Up if you don’t have an account on Facebook yet)
- Tap on the Menu.
- Tap Dating from the option displayed on the menu list.
And then you can create a Facebook dating account to access the Facebook singles on Facebook.
Facebook Singles Dating Account
The Facebook singles dating account is a separate account from the Facebook platform. Users are required to create a Facebook dating account on the Facebook platform to access Facebook singles. But firstly, you will have to create a Facebook account. You can skip this step if you are already a Facebook account owner.
Facebook Sign Up
For non-Facebook account owners, you will need to create an account using the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app or the site at facebook.com.
- Tap on Sign up.
- Fill in the required information.
- You will get to verify the account using a code that will be sent to either your phone number or your email you provided.
- Input a password to protect your account.
- Tap on Sign up.
Then your Facebook account will be created.
Facebook Dating Account
Now you can create a Facebook dating profile. This can be done by:
- Signing in to your Facebook account on the mobile app.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top left section of the Facebook page.
- From the options listed tap on Dating.
- Create your profile by providing information like your gender and location.
- Put in order 12 tiles containing either a photo or an answer to the Facebook Dating questions.
- Upload your photos which can be of a maximum of 9.
- Specify your match preference in the Facebook Dating settings.
Now you can get the single Facebook users from the platform. All you need to do is tap on the love icon to notify your interest in a user or tap on the cancel (X) icon to skip a user. The Facebook dating auto-match system will automatically get you matched to a single user on the platform.