Freedom Mortgage Corporation is defined as a full-service lender that helps borrowers across the US buy new homes and refinance their existing loans. It was established in the year 1990 and based in mount laurel, NJ; it also provides a streamlined borrowing process backed by professional customer service. It also specializes in the residential home loans, freedom Mortgage offers mortgages for first-time buyers, those upgrading to their next home and customers who are looking to refinance an existing mortgage.
You Should Also Read >>> Mortgage Interest Deductible – Disadvantages and Advantages
What Kind of Loans Does Freedom Mortgage Offer?
There are various kinds of loans freedom mortgage offers, these include:
- Jumbo Loan
- FHA Loan
- VA Loan
- Conventional Loan
- Refinance Loan
- USDA Loan
These are the varieties of loans freedom mortgage offers.
Freedom Mortgage Fees
Freedom mortgage does not have enough information on its fees publicly available. The fees may include the following list below:
- Underwriting fee.
- Ongoing fee.
- Origination fee.
- Application fee.
- Third-Party fee.
- Rate lock fee.
These are the freedom mortgage fees.
ALSO CHECKOUT >>> Mortgage Preapproval – Mortgage Prequalification | Requirements
Pros and Cons of Freedom Mortgage
The following are the pros and cons of freedom mortgage given below:
- Online chat are available.
- Interested in making homeowners accessible, particularly for the low-moderate income earners.
- Offers an online tool for homeowner’s insurance shopping.
- It doesn’t appear to give an online application.
- No mortgage rates displayed online.
The above are the pros and cons of the freedom mortgage.
Who is Freedom Mortgage For?
When searching for the best mortgage company for your needs. It is very important to check what each company has to offer, Freedom Mortgage is here for the following list below:
- Buyers who may relocate.
- For first time buyers.
- The veterans.
The above lists are those whose freedom mortgage is here for.
Freedom Mortgage Application
Freedom mortgage gives you a few ways, to begin with, an application. You can fill the form on the official website to request someone to contact you. You can use a tool on the website to locate a mortgage loan officer that is closer to you or call the general freedom mortgage phone number. You can also fill out an online form to schedule an appointment with a loan officer.
Documentation for Freedom Mortgage
When you are done with the application, you will need to provide personal details, the following lists are the details needed:
- Your name, date of birth, residential address and your Social Security Number.
- Your employment information for the past two years.
- Your most recent pay stubs
- Federal tax returns for the last two years.
- W-2 or 1099 forms for the last two years.
- Detailed of your assets and debts.
- Self-employed borrowers will be needed to provide two years of personal and business tax returns as well as a year to date profit and loss statement with a balance sheet.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU >>> Insurance General – General Insurance | Types of General Insurance
These are the required documentation for freedom mortgage.
Freedom Mortgage Login
The following are steps to freedom mortgage login.
- GO to the official website
- Then input your username on the open space for username.
- Input your password as well.
- Then click on login.
NOTE: That is the procedure is for those who are existing users already.