A lot of people get confused when they hear the term Gmail inbox account. Well, there is absolutely nothing to be confused about there. After reading this article, you would get to understand what the Gmail inbox account is all about and what it means.
One of the reasons I decided to pick out this article and write it was because a lot of people have been asking me for the meaning. Each time, I had to explain all over again.
So, I thought to myself, why not write a blog post about it so whenever someone asks, I can just say go check out this blog post.
Gmail Inbox Account
Most people confuse a Gmail account for a google account. Although when you create a Gmail account, you would automatically have a google account.
The way Google works is this… Google allows users to use one google account for all their services and products. Simply put, if you have a Gmail account, then you have an account on all google services.
These services including google photos, google drive, google docs, and many other suites of products. You can easily create one account for everything. Later on, in this article, I would show you the steps to create a Gmail inbox account.
Open my Gmail Inbox Account
Opening your Gmail inbox account is the same as creating your account. That is what I would be showing you how to do now. Before we begin, you must be above the age of thirteen and have a reachable mobile number. If you have these, follow the steps below to create an account.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and proceed to this URL.
- If you are already logged in to a google account, you have to log out in order to continue.
- You can also use the “use another account” option. When you are on the log in page, click on the link that says “Create account” at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Choose the type of account you want to open. It could be a personal account or a business account.
- On the new page, enter your first name and last name. Choose a username and password.
- After filling the form, click on the blue “Next” button at the bottom right corner of the form.
- You’ll be asked to input a mobile number for verification.
After entering the mobile number, an OTP would be sent to you. Enter the OTP in the field provided for you. The next few steps on the screen should take you to your Gmail inbox.
That’s how to open a Gmail inbox account and the great part is that it’s free. All you need is to meet the requirements and you’re good to go.
How to Sign in to Gmail Inbox
Signing in to your Gmail inbox is another free thing you can do. The only catch here is that you must have an account before you can sign in. Follow the steps below to sign in to your inbox.
- Open the Gmail app on your device or any web browser and proceed to mail.google.com.
- When the website opens up, you should be logged in to a Gmail account if you followed the steps earlier. If you aren’t logged in to the mail account you want to view, simply log out.
- After logging out, you should be on a sign-in page. Enter your email address on the space provided.
- After entering your email address, click on “Next”.
- Enter your password on the next page.
After validation that the passwords and email address match, you would be logged in to your Gmail account. Also, note that creating a Gmail account also gives you a google account.
If you think this piece of information would be helpful to anyone, kindly share it on your social media profiles.