Hey! Have you ever heard of the world Google Drawings? If it sounds very new and strange to you then you must be wondering what it is all about and the things that you can do with it.
If you are an artist or someone that loves drawing with apps and software on your computer then this article is for you.
Recommended Read >>> STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REMOVE PHOTO FROM GOOGLE ACCOUNT
As the name implies Google Drawings is software that helps people to carry out drawing.
So if you are eager to draw with this platform and get the best out of your drawings all you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more.
Google Drawings is a program designed for lovers of art to carry out drawings. It is a web-based diagramming software that is built-in as part of the Google Docs Editors of Google Drive.
It is a virtual board that allows users to create drawing content like flowcharts, shapes, concept maps, website wireframes, and others.
Drawing is not just the features of this software. You can also paste images, linking of videos and websites, inserting of text and tables, and others.
Users of this Google Drawings can also decide to collaborate and carry out teamwork on a particular project. This means that students and workers can make use of this Google drawings app from anywhere.
Google Drawings can also be used while you are offline but is only available as a Chrome App which can only be gotten via the Chrome Web Store.
Google Drawings is available to anyone with a Google account. It is a free platform to make use of and it will go a long way in developing your online drawing skills.
Features of Google Drawings
Google Drawings is one of the best drawing software out there that you can make use of for your projects. This is because it has lots of cool and amazing features to enjoy.
Here we have given a few lists of its features.
- Totally free to access and make use of.
- Easy accessibility.
- Very easy to make use of.
- An unlimited number of class size.
- Multiple users can open a particular document simultaneously.
- Allows inserting of images and text both from your device and from the internet.
- Comment blog enabled to allow people to talk and discuss the content you have created.
There you have it. These are some of the amazing features of this Google Drawings app.
Google Drawing App
Some people often ask if there is a separate app for this Google Drawings. The answer to that is YES.
There is an offline app that people can make use of. This app is available only as a Chrome app which can be found on the Chrome Web Store.
Once you are able to add the Chrome Drawing extension to your Chrome you can easily make use of it whenever and wherever.
The Chrome Drawings extension allows you to create shapes, diagrams, documents, presentations and do other things.
Google Drawing Download
To download the Google drawing app extension is very easy. If you want to download this extension into your chrome app then follow the steps below to do that.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Make use of the search bar at the top left corner and type in “Chrome Drawings” and search for it.
- Once it comes up click on it to open it.
- Now click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A pop-up menu will show. Click on “Add App” from the pop-up menu.
- The app will automatically be added to your chrome where you can see it and make use of it.
It is very simple to download. The steps above will guide you through the process.
How to Use Google Drawings
To make use of this Google Drawings is very easy. All you have to do is to have a Google Account and then you can easily access it.
Once your Google account has been created you can now start drawing and making documents and presentations.
Create Google Account
Below we have given you the step by step process on how to create a Google account. All you have to do is follow every step given and you will be done in no time.
- The first step is to visit the Signup or registration page.
- Enter your first and last name, choose a username for yourself, and create a strong and reliable password.
- After filling the spaces click on “Next”.
- Enter your phone number, date of birth, and gender.
- Click on “Next”.
- Follow the rest on-screen instruction and you will be done in no time.
Follow the steps above and you will be done with creating your account.
How to Access Google Drawing
Now that you have created your Google account or if you already have one, it is now time to start making use of this Google Drawings.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Google account.
- Click on the “Google Apps Icon”.
- Select “Drive Icon”.
- On the top left corner click on “New”.
- Click on “More” and then select “Google Drawings”’
The drawing software or platform will be opened and given to you where you can now start creating your content.