Google has finally announced that all users can now make Google Duo video conference calls. You can now use the Duo app to participate in video calls with up to 12 people. This is the second update for the duo since last year. Google had at first limited users to one-to-one video calls, until it rolled out group chat. The group chat supports up to eight numbers of persons as the maximum capacity.
YOU SHOULD ALSO READ >>> What is Google Duo App? – How to Use Google Duo App | How to Use Google Duo
Google Duo Video Conference
“Today is going to be the biggest day for video conferencing in the history of the earth” this was written by Justin Uberti on Twitter. Justin Uberti has a vested interest in video conferencing and video chat platforms. However, he is the mastermind behind the Google duo video conferencing app. Therefore, it is the spirit of this vested interest that Uberti shows how happy he is for the growth of the Google duo video conferencing adoption.
How to create a Group on Google Duo App
Below are the necessary steps to take on how to create a group.
- Open the Duo app on your device.
- One the screen, do swipe up.
- Then click on “tap to create a group“.
- Choose your contacts you want to call.
- Tap video call.
NOTE: When you are done with the call, you can name the group. Enter a name and tap on save.
How to call an Existing or Join a Live Group Call
Below are the necessary steps to take on how call an Existing or Join a Live Group Call.
INTERESTED IN DIGITAL MARKETING? >>> Digital Marketing Agency – Ways to Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency
- Open the Google duo App on your device.
- Swipe up on the screen.
- Under the “Groups” select to call a group or join a live group, if there is anyone available.
NOTE: If “Live” is under the group name the call live.
How to Make Conference Call on Android Phone
Someone might interrupt a conversation by making an incoming call. On Google Duo, you can make one single call and then add another call. Here are the steps on how it works;
- On your android phone, open the Google Duo app.
- Then when the call connects and you complete a few pleasantries, touch the Add Can Icon.
- Then dial the second person’s mobile number.
- Touch on the merge or the merge call button.
- Click on the end call button to end the conference call.
Your android phone might have the features to manage the icon while you’re in a conference call. To touch this icon to list the various calls, to mute one, or to choose a call to disconnect.
How to Sign In For Google Duo App?
For you to sign in for Google Duo App there are steps to take. Below are the given steps:
- Install the Google Duo App on you Android phones and tablets, and verification code will be sent to your phone.
- Then verify the phone number. (Don’t skip the phone number verification, if not you are not connect yet to your Google account).
- Then connect your Google account by click on “Agree”.
NOTE: You can add and remove your Google Account from Duo at any time.