Livestreaming on social media platforms is everywhere on the internet, but the question is How Do You Livestream on Tik Tok?. Lots of social platforms offer the live streaming feature by which users share real-time videos. Social platforms that allow this are Facebook, WeChat, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, etc. Aside from all these ones, streaming live on Tik Tok is the latest feature on the app. I will be showing you how to Livestream on Tik Tok, but let’s know what it means.
Do You Use Android? >>> Android Google Duo – How to Get Started with Google Duo on Android(Opens in a new browser tab)
How Do You Livestream on Tik Tok
LiveStreaming on Tik Tok is the process by which users can do live videos to show their followers what they’re up to. By so doing, their followers can actually monitor the activities they are doing in real-time. Tik Tok app is known for creating short video clips that users lip-sync to them. Users do so in different content such as singing, dancing, acting, etc. So where does this Livestream on Tik Tok come from? Wondering where this feature comes from when you can actually share short video clips with followers on your activities.
How to Livestream on TikTok
LiveStreaming on Tik Tok is easy, but you would need to have a profile on with the app. Tik Tok being one of the biggest social apps for users to create and also share short video clips with followers. There are sounds for users to choose from, different speed options, filters, and also effects. The app allows its users to browse through some popular content and see what’s trending like songs, hashtags, and interact with fans.
Tik Tok Account
Before you would be allowed to Livestream on the app, you would first need to have a profile with the platform. If you already have one, you can simply log in to your account or create one if none. If you do not have an account and wish to create one, follow the steps below;
- Download/ Install the app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and tap on the “Me” icon at the bottom.
- You would be given two options for signing up, “Register with Email or Phone Number”.
- If you opt to sign up with email or phone number enter your Birthday and tap on the red arrow indicating “Next”.
- Then type in your Phone number or email address and “Next”.
- A very menu will pop up or code will be sent to you based on the option you chose.
- Set up a password for the profile and tap on the “Good” icon.
Just like that, the profile will be created on the platform. You can start recording.
How to Do a LiveStream on Tik Tok
To start, make your Tik Tok app is updated to the latest version for both iOS and Android. Follow the procedures below;
- Launch the Tik ok app and sign in to your profile.
- Tap on the Add button indicated with a + sign.
- Once the video screen pops up, tap on the “Live” button close to the recording button.
- Include a nice and attractive title to the stream to catch attention.
- Finally, tap on the “Go Live” button.
Just like that, you’re going live.