“How to Change Language in Facebook”; When you create a Facebook account, it appears in the same language as the one you choose in your device’s language settings. In this article, I will be showing you can change your language on Facebook.
There are more than 100 languages to choose from on Facebook. So, if you wish to change your language, read on to find out how to do that.
You can change your Language on Facebook using the mobile app and also the web on your desktop or pc. So, let’s find out how that can be done.
How to Change Language in Facebook
You can change your Language settings to see things like buttons, notifications, most text, and tooltips in a different language. Have in mind that changing region settings like temperature and dates, time, and number formats are only available on your computer at this time.
Follow the instructions below to change your language in your Facebook account;
- Open the Facebook website and click on the dropdown arrow at the right top.
- Then click on “Settings & Privacy” and select Settings.
- Click Language and Region in the left column. From here, you can change the language you see on Facebook.
- Click on “Edit” next to the Facebook language and pick a language that you’d like to use.
- Then click on “Save Changes”.
Change how dates, time, and numbers show on your Facebook; follow below;
- Click on “Edit” that is next to Formats for dates, times, and numbers, and then choose a region to use.
- Save the new settings by clicking on “Save Changes”.
Change your Facebook temperature from Fahrenheit or Celsius;
- To change, simply click on “Temperature” and change it.
- Click Save Changes to commence.
How to Change Language in Facebook App
To change Language in the Facebook app, follow the instructions below to do that;
- Tap the menu at the top or bottom right of your Facebook.
- Then scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy > Language”.
- Select the language you want your Facebook to appear in and tap Save changes to commence.
Just like that, your Language on Facebook will be changed to the one you’ve selected. Now, you don’t have to worry about not understanding what is shown on your Facebook.
You can use the steps above to change the language on Facebook at any time you want easily using an app or computer.