“How to Change My Facebook Password” Have you been finding it hard to change your password? I have got great news for you. A lot of people use horrible passwords, if you are one of them you should use a lot more secure and strong passwords.
Now, this is why Facebook always states that you must bear some things in mind when creating a new password. One being that your password must be long and hard for others to guess so that they don’t break into your account.
Take note that one of the worst things about someone breaking into your account is they have every of your personal bio and can access your other account or websites. The hacker can use this opportunity to scam your friends, thinking that is you.
How to Change My Facebook Password
It will be a very good idea to set a password you can remember so you can keep your account secure from hackers, and it will be very important to update or renew your password more often to keep your password very secure, this will be the more reason for you to follow the steps on this guide.
Create a Facebook Account – Facebook Sign Up
Some certain people in the world today will want to use Facebook, but do not know how, if you are in that category this article is for you, now all you have to do is to follow this guide below;
- Open any web browser on your device and go to the Facebook website.
- Click on where it is indicated “Create an account”.
- Fill in the text-field box with your name, surname, mobile number or email address, and a password.
- Underneath the text-field box you will see where it is indicated “Date of birth” and select the day, month, and year you were born.
- Now you will see where it is indicated “Gender”, select your gender.
- Now click on sign up.
Now, if you follow the given steps, you will be able to create a Facebook account easily.
How to sign in to Facebook Application
Below we will be explaining in detail, how you can sign in to your Facebook account. If you follow the given steps, you will sign in without stress.
- Open your web browser on any device type Facebook on the search bar, and search for Facebook.
- Click on Sign-in or log in to your Facebook account.
- Next, click on the text field where it is indicated for you to fill it with your “Phone number” and “Password” and fill them.
- Underneath the “Password” it is indicated “Log in” click on it to log in to your Facebook account
Follow the given steps and guidelines above o be able to sign in to Facebook.
Steps on How to Change your Facebook Password
A lot of people use Facebook but they don’t know how to change their password on Facebook. If you are one of them, all you have to do is to follow the given steps and guidelines below.
- After you have signed in you will be brought to your Facebook home page.
- Next, click on the hamburger menu.
- From the new menu, click on “Setting”.
- Next, you will see where it is indicated “Password and security “click on it.
- Click on “change password”.
- Now fill in the text field by putting your current password and the new one.
- Click on save changes.
Take note that you cannot change your Facebook password without having a Facebook account. You must make sure your password must be something hard to guess. Those are the easy steps to follow in other to change your Facebook account successfully and without stress.