Before I tell you how to make good Facebook ads, let me first of all, tell you what you should know about the Facebook platform. The platform is a set of services, tools, and also products provided by the social networking service, Facebook for third-party developers, to create their own applications, and services, that access data on Facebook.
That is not just all, about Facebook. Facebook is a social networking website where you can post comments, share, and photographs and post the link to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live, and also watch short-form video.do you also know the most interesting thing about Facebook? You can even order food on Facebook if that wants you to want to do. There are so many things that you can do on the Facebook platform.
Facebook New Account
Facebook is now open to everyone. And do you know that even the least technically minded people can sign up to Facebook? And begin posting on Facebook? Although, it started in a way to keep in touch or reconnect with long lost friends, and today Facebook has become the darling business that was able to closely target an audience, and deliver ads directly to the people, most likely to want your product or services.
Facebook has made it a simple way for you to share photos, sending text messages to friends and family that are both near and far from you. This is a platform where you can watch short videos, post status and share feelings on Facebook. Facebook is very easy to use. All you just have to do is to open a Facebook account, by signing up to the Facebook platform. Signing up for Facebook is very easy. And there is no way I am going to live you, with this article, without telling you the way to create a Facebook account or a business account.
How to Create a Facebook Account
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can visit the main Facebook home page and select sign up. Note that you can create a personal account or business account but not both.to creates a Facebook account is free of charge, but remembers, that you can only have one account.to sign up to Facebook, follow this step below.
- Go to your phone web browser, or the Google play store to search for www.facebook.com
- Click on the sign in
- Then, Enter your email address, or mobile phone number
- Provide your username, date of birth, password, and gender
- Then click create an account to finish creating your account
- Confirm your email or mobile phone number with the code sent to you.
How to Log In to Facebook – How to Make Good Facebook Ads
How to Make Good Facebook Ads is really simple after you finish creating your account, you need to log in with your email address, or number you use to create the account.to log in into your Facebook follow this step below.
- Go to your Facebook app
- Then Ender the email address or your phone number
- Enter your password
- Then click log in. and your Facebook information will be open in front of you.
How to make do Facebook ads – how to create a Facebook business page
I know by now you need a Facebook business page for your business. To create your Facebook business page is very easy .to create Facebook business page please follow the step below.
- Go to facebook.com/business
- Click creates a page in the top right-hand corner.
- And you will see several business type options including local business or place, brand or product, and cause or community.
- Then select the type of business that you are creating the Facebook page for.
- If your business falls into more than one of the category options, then choose the one your customers are most likely to think when they think of your business.
- Add a picture by clicking an upload profile picture
- Add a short description and click save when you are done
- Click create username for your page to set up your vanity URL and click ok to continue filling in your Facebook business page details
- The complete your about section when you are finished, click save changes
- Then state engaging
If you apply this step, and you are still facing difficulties while creating the page, please come back to this website, for more information.