Are you wondering how to run a business Facebook page? If so, then you are on the right page. In this article, I would be giving you detailed guides on how to create a Facebook business page for your business. There is a certain benefit that comes with creating a page f0r your business on Facebook.
You Should Also Read >>> Facebook Ads Targeting – Options | Location | Age | Gender | Connections
How to Run a Business Facebook Page
This could mean constant growth for your business. You can start by creating a business account on Facebook. Of course, all business accounts on Facebook started off as a normal Facebook account. The trick to turning this normal account into a business account is what I would be teaching you in this article.
Open a Facebook Account New
Creating a new Facebook account sounds very easy to me. But the thing here is that a lot of people find it difficult to do. It is also because of the fact that a Facebook account is somehow difficult to open nowadays because of some Facebook security measures. In creating a Facebook account, I would recommend you use the brave browser and block tracking of sites. After opening then account, you can then log it in on whichever browser you desire. To open a Facebook account, follow the steps below;
You Would Be Interested In >>> Facebook Business – How to Utilize Facebook For Business
- Open the brave web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Making a Business Account on Facebook
To make your account a business account on Facebook, you would have to create a business page first. This page is what really makes your personal Facebook account a business account. To create a business page on your Facebook account and turn it into a business account, follow the steps below;
Also, Make Sure You Read >>> Facebook Business Page Tips – Create Facebook Page for Business
- Log in to Facebook on your web browser or the Facebook lite app.
- Click “create” on the top navigation menu and select “pages” from the new menu.
- If you use the Facebook lite app, hit the three horizontal lines, scroll down and click “Create Page”.
- Choose the type of page you want to create and click continue.
- When the page loads, add your page name, your page category and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your page set up.
When you are true, you would be logged in to your Facebook business page. After creating a business page for your Facebook account, you can effectively run it by posting updates and offers about your business regularly. Make sure you reach and interact with your customers constantly. That’s how to run a business page on Facebook.