Do you want to see who poked you on Facebook? Then I think that you should this article to the end. A lot of users available on the Facebook platform have been poked many times but they are unable to see who poked them on Facebook. Because of this, questions of how to see who poked you on Facebook have been popping up on the internet. All these questions are frequently asked on the Facebook platform as well. Before we find the solution to your problems, we will be looking at what a Facebook poke is.
Recommended for You >>> Block Someone on Facebook – How to Block Someone on Facebook
How To See Who Poked You On Facebook
Facebook poke is like a tool used in grabbing the attention of other users on the Facebook platform. Facebook poking is a way to flirt harmlessly and it is also an away in which interest is expressed as well. The Facebook poke is very similar to swiping on tinder. There are different meanings of poke on Facebook. It is also a way of saying hello without going through the stress of typing a message. There are different meanings interpreted when you are poked on Facebook.
Different Meanings of Facebook Pokes
They are different meanings interpreted when someone is poked on Facebook. Below are some of the meanings;
- Facebook poke can remind a friend that you are waiting to get a reply from him or her.
- It can also be to make sure that your Facebook friends get the impressions that you are thinking of them.
- It can also be used to know if a Facebook friend is online or not. Because most Facebook users do turn off active status.
- It can be used to get the attention of a friend.
- It is a way to flirt harmlessly.
- It can also be used in having fun.
Like I said earlier, there are different meanings of Facebook poke on the Facebook platform. A lot of users have other negative ideas but it is very wrong to have such ideas. The Facebook poke was made for Facebook users to have fun.
You Should Also Read >>> How to Poke On Facebook – Know If You Have Been Poked | Facebook Poke
How to Poke Someone on Facebook
Poking a friend on the Facebook platform is very simple and easy if only you are guided by the right source. For users who do not know how to do poke on the platform, below are some handy steps that will guide you on how to poke a friend on the Facebook platform.
- Visit the Facebook website using the URL facebook.com.
- On the signup/login page, provide your login details to access your Facebook account.
- Enter the profile of the Facebook friend that you wish to poke.
- Scroll down and hit on the poke button to poke your Facebook friend.
Immediately you hit on the poke button, the friend will be sent a notification that you have to poke him/her and they can also poke you back if they wish to.
How can I Check My Facebook Pokes
Checking for people who have poked you on the Facebook platform is very simple as A- B- C- D but, most people find it very difficult on doing that. It is a very simple and easy thing to do. Just follow the steps listed below to see who poked you on the Facebook platform.
- Visit the Facebook official website and log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the down arrow buttons at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- A list of different options will pop out.
- Scroll down and hit on see all options.
- Another list of options will so appear again and from there, you can click on pokes.
Immediately you click on pokes, you will be able to see people that have poked you on the Facebook platform. If any friend poke you, you will get a notification and when you click on it, you will be taken to a page where you can poke back. On that page persons to poke will also be suggested for you. You are allowed to poke a friend twice except he or she has poked back or removed that previous poke that you sent to him.