Hey, have you heard of the Facebook Avatar new feature? Do you wish to create your own cartoon character of yourself? If yes, then you are currently in the right article.
Owing to the ongoing global pandemic caused by coronavirus people are locked down in their various homes. People no longer go out to have some fun before making them get bored at home. Social media has helped a lot to some extent. And that is why Facebook has launched a new feature to keep people alive and interesting. This feature is called Facebook Avatar. And that is what we are going to talk about in this article.
How to Set Up Facebook Avatar
What is the Facebook Avatar all about? If you are tired of using the normal smiley and emoji of Facebook then you would probably like this new feature. This Facebook Avatar allows you to create your own cartoon character of yourself. This cartoon is meant to look like you and have your style built in it.
This feature has go many people talking about it. It has given Facebook a whole new look of fun and made the social media platform even more interesting. One other thing is that you can use this Facebook avatar feature to create a custom sticker that corresponds to your current state of reaction.
Facebook Avatar features
Apart from the fact, you can create your cartoonish character of yourself you can also make use of them for different purposes. One of the features is that you can be able to use them for chatting purposes. Whenever you are chatting with your friends you can just send them your own Avatar.
You can also use them in the comment box, share them on your news feed, and also used them as your profile picture. And also you can share them on other social media platforms.
How to Create My Own Avatar
If you want to catch up with the fun of creating your own Facebook Avatar then you will have to follow the steps below to do that. But you have to enjoy that you are using the latest version of the Facebook official app.
- Open the Facebook official app on your mobile phones and device.
- Once you are logged in into your account, click on the menu (three horizontal lines) at the top right corner of the homepage.
- It will open up a new page scroll down and click on SEE MORE.
- Select the AVATAR OPTION that will come up.
- It will take you a new page where you will be able to create your Facebook Avatar. On that page click on NEXT and GET STARTED.
- Now you can be able to customize your own Facebook Avatar by selecting your skin color, the shape of the face, the color of eyes, the shape of body hairstyle, and other Avatar creating features.
- Once you are done with your customizing tap on the CHECK MARK at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on NEXT and DONE.
With these steps, you have successfully created your own Facebook Avatar lookalike. You can now begin to share your Facebook Avatar on your Facebook account and across other social media.
Make use of your Facebook Avatar
Now you would be wondering how I can make use of my already created Facebook Avatar, well below is a tour guide on how to use it.
If you want to make use of your Facebook Avatar I comment boxes, simply click on the particular post. Then click on the emoji on the smiley button, there you will find your Avatar ready to be used.
The same procedure applies when you want to use your Avatar on private chats and messages. Click on the emoji or smiley button and you will find your Facebook Avatar there.