Facebook has made online money transactions on the platform easier with Facebook Pay. If you’ve clicked on this post to know How to set up Facebook Pay, then you’re right. The process is very easy and fast to do. With this service, making payments is simple.
Facebook pay will soon be rolling out to Instagram and WhatsApp, however, for now, you can use it on Facebook. It is also not made worldwide just in a few countries.
Over the years, Facebook has been making the platform more and more useful and now with the payment service available, you can make payments from anywhere.
How to Set Up Facebook Pay
“How to Set Up Facebook Pay” Facebook Pay is a seamless and secure way to make payments on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
Facebook Pay is a feature that allows you to make purchases from social media apps without leaving that page or app.
With this feature, you can purchase digital gift cards from pages. When you make transactions using Facebook Pay, you will not be requested to pay for it.
This feature is currently rolling out to Facebook and Messenger users in the U.S. and a few countries.
However, we hope that it will roll out to countries internationally in the future. The company also plans to include this feature on WhatsApp and Instagram.
You need not worry because transactions via Facebook Pay are actually secure and protected.
Features of Facebook Pay
With this awesome Facebook Pay feature, you can do the following;
- Add your preferred payment method and then use Facebook Pay where available to make payments and purchases on our apps.
- Set up Facebook Pay app-by-app, or choose to set it up for use across apps (where available) which means we won’t automatically set up Facebook Pay across the apps you are active on unless you choose to do so.
- View payment history, manage payment methods.
- Update your transaction settings in one place.
- Get real-time customer support via live chat in the US and in also more places around the world in the future.
- Clearly understand which payment services are part of Facebook.
Having Issues with Facebook Pay? >>> Facebook Customer Service – Facebook Customer Service Chat | Facebook Customer Service Support(Opens in a new browser tab)
The above are things you can do with Facebook Pay.
How Facebook Pay Works
It works easily and you can start using it once you set it up. And the Facebook Pay set up process can be done with the following steps;
- Go to “Settings” > “Facebook Pay” on the Facebook app or website
- Add a payment method
- The next time you make a payment, use Facebook Pay.
If Facebook Pay isn’t on your account, it means the feature is not in your country yet.