Jumia is one of the fastest-growing online shopping websites in Africa. They offer sales in a wide range of products. This shopping website offers delivery to over seven countries in Africa. This shopping platform is also known for its cheap and genuine products. Jumia does not manufacture the products they sell; they simply buy them in bulks from manufacturers. They also allow other retailers to list their products for sale on this platform.
Like I said before, it is one of the biggest online shopping platforms on the web today. It can be accessed officially at Jumia.com.ng. The website I mentioned earlier is the website for Nigeria. Other countries also have their own official URL but I do not know the URL. It may interest you to know that this company has its malls set up in all countries they operate in. They also have their delivery drop points set up too. It does not matter the state you are in your country, you can make an order and expect it to reach you on the desired date.
Jumia account is very easy to create. It is basically free. All you need is an email address and an optional mobile number. The mobile number provided would be used to contact you for information associated with your orders. You can also expect to get mails on the latest offers they has. On this shopping platform, you can get discounts of up to sixty percent on just a single purchase. You should know I shop on this platform and hence can be trusted.
How to Open an Account
Follow the steps below to open a Jumia account from scratch.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official Jumia website for your country. For Nigeria, go to www.jumia.com.ng.
- When the site opens, find the dropdown menu that says “Login” and click on it.
- From the new menu, select “CREATE ACCOUNT” to create a new account.
- Enter all your personal details on the new form and click “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
Once you are done, your account would be created in a few seconds.
Signing in to your account online is very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- First of all, open your web browser and navigate to https://www.jumia.com.ng/.
- When the page opens, find the “Login” dropdown and click on it.
- Select “Login” from the new menu.
- Enter your log in details like your email address and password. Hit the “Remember me” checkbox if you want to be logged in to the account.
- Hit the “LOGIN” button below the form to login.
That’s how to log in to your Jumia account online.
Shop on Jumia
Shopping on Jumia is very easy. It is as easy as opening a webpage on your web browser. Jumia has a lot of different categories on which you can shop. I can assure you that you would find whatever it is you are looking for on Jumia. T shop on Jumia, open your web browser and follow the steps below;
- Open the Jumia mobile shopping app or go to www.jumia.com.ng.
- When the page opens, use the category options or the search bar if you know what you are looking for.
That’s how to shop on the Jumia online shopping mall.