Do you know that you can link your Facebook account with Instagram and login to Instagram using Facebook?
However, you can’t log into Facebook with Instagram. So, in this article, I will be sharing the steps or processes to follow in logging into Instagram with Facebook, but first, we need to link the two accounts.
Recommended for You >>> INSTAGRAM DARK MODE IOS: TURN ON DARK MODE ON INSTAGRAM FOR IOS
Linking your Facebook with an Instagram account is simple and very fast to do. The process is simple and can be done with just a few steps, so to learn how you can log in to Instagram with Facebook, read on to find.
Log into Facebook with Instagram
Logging into Facebook with Instagram is not possible, however, you can log in to Instagram with Facebook.
And that’s if the accounts are linked together. That’s why in this article, I will be showing you how to link Facebook with Instagram easily.
Instagram is owned by Facebook and that’s why you can log into it using Facebook and the linking process is easy to do. So, let’s dive in to know how you can link the accounts and use them.
Once your accounts are linked, you can share your Instagram posts to Facebook by going there to type and make a new post.
How to Link Facebook with Instagram
Linking Facebook with Instagram as I said is easy and fast to do. Have in mind that, you need the Instagram app to link your accounts. Now, to link your Facebook account with Instagram, follow the steps below;
Link your Account;
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Then tap on Account, then tap on “Linked Accounts”.
- Tap on Facebook and type in your Facebook login details or inf.
Just like that your Facebook will be linked with Instagram. Now you’ll have the option to post on Facebook from the same screen where you just get to add a caption. You also get the option of sharing to your Facebook page from Instagram
How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram
If you wish to unlink your Facebook account from Instagram, then follow the instructions below;
- Go to your profile and tap go to settings.
- Select Account and then Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and then Unlink Account or Unlink.
- To confirm, tap on Yes, Unlink.
The account will be unlinked and you won’t have the option of sharing Instagram posts to your Facebook page.
How to Log in Instagram Account with Facebook
The process is simple and you can follow the steps below to do that;
- Open the app or use https://www.instagram.com/accounts/emailsignup/?hl=en
- Then tap on “Log in with Facebook”
- On the next page, enter your Facebook info, email or phone number, and password.
- Tap on “Log in” to sign up for an Instagram account with Facebook.
There you go, it’s done.