Are you having a hard time managing your Facebook page? If you are, free your mind because you are in the right place at the right time. Facebook pages you see includes many tool t help all its marketers and business owners get the most of their business presence. Pay clear attention to this article. I will be sharing with you how to use Facebook features, tool and settings to manage your Facebook page.
Also, Check Out >>> How Create a Facebook Page – Create Facebook Page on Mobile | Facebook Business
Managing a Facebook Page
Managing your Facebook page comes in different ways. It is either you are doing it the right way or the wrong way. Because of these difficulties you engage in when managing your Facebook page that is why we wrote this article. Like I said there are different ways in managing your Facebook page and I will be showing you the ways below.
Managing Roles for My Facebook page
For you to be able to manage roles on your Facebook page, you will need to be an admin of that Facebook page to manage roles on the page. There are no limits to the number of people who can have a role in your page. Below are to some steps in giving roles to someone on your Facebook page:
To give a role to someone on your Facebook page:
- Click on the settings button at the top of your Facebook page.
- Then, click the page roles in the left column.
- Using the search tool, search on the name of the person that you want to give a role on your Facebook page.
- From the list that appears, select the person you want to give the role.
- Use the editor to select a role for the person from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the add button and enter your password to confirm.
Note: if the person you are adding is no friend of yours, you have to invite them to your page before you can give them roles on your Facebook page.
Also, Check Out >>> Facebook Page Creation for Business – Creating Facebook for Business
How to Remove Someone Who Has a Role
To remove someone who has a role from your Facebook page is very easy. All you have to do is make sure that you are an admin of that page.
To remove someone:
- Click Settings at the top of your Facebook page.
- Click on the page roles in the left column.
- You will find the “edit” button right to the person’s name you want to remove. Click on it to remove the person.
- Lastly, enter your password to confirm.
Note: you can also remove yourself from a page but, you need to add someone to the list first if you are the only page admin.
How to Change Someone Facebook Role on your Facebook page.
You might want to promote someone on your Facebook Page because; he or she has been on that page for a very long time. You must be an admin before you can be able to do this. Follow the procedures below to do that.
To change someone’s role on your Facebook page:
- At the top of your Facebook page, click the settings button.
- In the left column, you will find page roles “click” on it.
- Click on the edit button next to the person’s name you would like to change his or her roles.
- Select a new role from the drop-down menu.
- Click save then; enter your password to confirm.
If you are a new admin of a page, you will need to wait for at least seven days before you will be able to remove or demote someone from a Facebook page.
You Would Like >>> Facebook Page Help Business – Boost Your Business on Facebook
Those are the few guidelines in changing someone’s role on the Facebook page.