Have you heard of the Nigeria liquefied natural gas (NLING) overseas postgraduate scholarship award 2021? Nigeria’s liquefied natural gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals for its 2021 postgraduate scholarship award.
The deadline for submission of the applications for the NLNG postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom (UK) is July 31, 2021.
Recommended Post >>> Lists of Schools who’s Admission Lists Are out 2020/2021
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG post-graduate scholarship scheme for master’s degree programs in the United Kingdom in September 2021.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
Eligibility of Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- The University of Aberdeen.
- The University of Cranfield.
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in the relevant field of study.
- Completed NYSCprogramme.
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements).
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed program of study.
- Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide a letter of consent from the employer (if in service of any organization).
- Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021.
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected.
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply For Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
All interested candidates that meet the criteria listed above should click on the apply link that will be shown below:
- Click on Apply for the postgraduate scholarship on the related links section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on the “register” here to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications must include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page.
- First Degree certificate.
- NYSC certificate.
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions.
- IELTS result.
- LGA Letter of identification.
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).