“Online Market Facebook” The Facebook online market can be likened to be the Facebook free marketplace. They perform the same function as it means the same thing. In other words, the Online Market Facebook can also be referred to as the “Facebook marketplace”. This can be accessed by some certain countries in Africa but not all. It is not accessible to some African countries because it is still under construction. The Facebook online marketplace is meant to be developed in some countries first.
Open Facebook Account New
The reason for creating a Facebook account is because without an account, you cannot use the Facebook online market. To easily and simply create one;
- Visit the official Facebook website using the URL www.facebook.com.
- Make sure no account has been logged in, otherwise log it out and you will be redirected to the Facebook home page.
- The icon you find on the page indicating you can create a new account should be clicked by you.
- Enter the details you are asked to provide and follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
The moment your account is created, you will be logged in and be redirected to your news feed. One important tip is to keep your login details (username and password) to heart and to share with anybody.
Accessing the Online Market Facebook – Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook marketplace is a free online market that is only accessible to some audience as of now. If you tried the steps below and you are unable to access the Facebook marketplace, then it is not accessible to you. The Market place like I mentioned is a platform to buy and sell but the amazing part is that it is free to access. To access the Facebook market place.
Access Facebook Marketplace
- Login your account on the official Facebook website Facebook.com.
- On your account newsfeed, locate the left widget and click on marketplace link from there. If you are using a Facebook app, you will have to click on the menu icon first.
- If you are having problems with accessing the market place or do not find the marketplace link, then use this URL (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/). And if the URL takes you to a page displaying an error message, it simply means you are not eligible to access the marketplace.
You can learn more about the market place restriction on the Facebook help center webpage at Facebook Help.
Accessibility of the Facebook Marketplace
Did you get a message like (Sorry, this content isn’t available right now)? If you did then I am sorry to say the Facebook marketplace isn’t available in your country right now. You should try accessing this site at a later date.