The RBC is a multinational financial banking service and it is one of the largest banks in Canada through market capitalization, the full name of RBC is the Royal Bank of Canada and the bank has up to 16 million clients and also has over 80,000 workers all over the world. The bank was found in the year 1864 in Halifax and Nova Scotia its headquarters is found in Toronto, Ontario, Montreal and Quebec.
YOU MAY LIKE: Royal Bank of Scotland – Online Digital Banking | RBS
The royal bank of Canada was once a commercial bank that deals with fishing and timber industries and also the European and Caribbean import and export businesses. The bank was known to a merchant’s bank of Halifax as time does by the bank came up with the royal bank of Canada in the year 1901 that was when the bank grew up. In the year 1935 royal bank of Canada merged with crown saving and loan Co and also merge with the industrial mortgage and trust Co.
Types of Royal Bank of Canada Account
They are a lot of banking services in the royal bank of Canada.
- They have a Chequing account – in this service they are other types of services that you can also apply for and this service is RBC VIP Banking, RBC Signature no limit banking, RBC no limit banking and RBC day to day banking.
- Saving account – we have
- High-interest savings – RBC high-interest E savings.
- Automatic savings – Nomi finds and save.
- Everyday savings – RBC day to day savings.
- USD savings – we have RBC U.S. high-interest e savings.
- Student account – we have the RBC no limit banking for students, RBC student banking, RBC Leo’s young saver’s account.
Benefits of Royal Bank of Canada Online Banking
- Stay up to date by checking your balance, transaction history, schedule bill payment and more.
- It saves time.
- Get the full picture by linking your investment accounts and accessing them with a single sign in.
Features of RBC Online Banking
Here are some of the features of the Royal Bank of Canada.
- staying on top of your banking by viewing your account details and transaction history for the last seven years.
- Transfer funds between RBC accounts.
- You can pay bills at any time.
- It is very easy to send money someone who has a email address or mobile number by using the interac e-transfer service.
- Manage your credits.
- You can keep track of your mortgage and loans.
- Investments can be managed.
- Applying for insurance.
- RBC rewards.
- Business banking.
- U.S. banking
How to Apply Online Banking on Royal Bank of Canada
To apply for online banking on RBC you to go to the website www.RBC.com after the page as open scroll down under bank click RBC royal bank and click get started on the other page, after opening the new page scroll down you will see where they say what type of account are you looking for and choose the account you want to open then scroll down and click apply online and fill all the required details and follow the steps given to after filling the previous page and after carrying all the steps given to and still can apply to the bank online you can contact the customer care service on the below article.