Smart credit is one of those apps that I would suggest for you if you need urgent cash. The aim of this app is to meet short-term microfinance needs. The needs of individuals are met using alternative data and mobile technology. This app is very well promising when it comes to disbursing loans to all qualified applicants. Like every other similar loan app on the Google play store, this app can grant you a loan in just five minutes of your request. In this article, we would be learning what this app is, how to download it, how to sign up, sign in, and how to apply for a loan.
Also, Check Out >>> Fair Money – Fair Money Application | Apply For Loans | Bills Payment
Smart Credit is a loan app that can grant you a loan by applying from the comfort of your home. I am very well sure that you know the improvements technology has brought to the world today. Even online shopping is now a normal thing. Getting loans right from sitting on your couch or lying on your bed can be one of the most interesting experiences you’ll have in a lifetime. On smart credit, there is a fixed interest rate of one percent that runs for fifteen or thirty days depending on the payment tenure. As of now, smart credit is available twenty-four hours a day anywhere in Nigeria.
You Should Also See >>> Freedom Mortgage Login – Who is Freedom Mortgage For | Pros/Cons
Smart Credit App Download – Apk | Download Smart Credit
The smart credit is available on both iOS and android operating systems. This app is light in weight and wouldn’t even cost you much. If you have a good data connection and enough space on your device, then follow the steps below;
- Open the mobile store on your device. I can be the Google play store or iOS store.
- After the app store opens, hit the search bar and make a search for “Smart Credit”.
- Select the first app on the search result page.
- Scroll down to find the install button on the application page and hit it.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded. You can easily go to the app page on the google play store following this link.
After the app finishes downloading, it would be installed automatically. You should know that automatic installation depends on the application store you are using.
Smart Credit Sign Up
Signing up for a smart credit account is really easy. During the signup process, you would also create a unique digit pin that would be required whenever you want to sign in. the first step in creating an account is downloading the app. After downloading the app, follow the steps below to sign up for an account.
- Launch the mobile app on your device.
- A login page would now be displayed for you. Ignore the login on that page if you don’t have an account. Find the link that says “New User? Sign up” and click it. It is just below the sign-in button.
- Enter your mobile number on the new page that would be displayed. After entering, click “Proceed”.
- Follow the steps on the screen until you get to the pin creation aspect.
- Enter the four-digit pin you would like to use.
- Confirm the pin again. After confirmation, you would receive a notification on the status of your pin creation.
That all to complete the signup process. If you are having trouble creating an account, kindly try again some other time or use a different loan app.
Smart Credit Sign In
Signing in is the easiest thing to do on this platform. All you have to do is follow the steps below;
- Launch the app on your device.
- When the app launches, you would be confronted with a login screen.
- Simply enter your mobile number and pin in the text field provided.
Next, hit “SIGN IN”. After a few seconds, you would be logged in to your account.
Apply for a Loan on Smart Credit – Enrollment
Applying for a loan on this platform can be done only after you’ve created an account. After creating an account, you’ll be able to see a dashboard. This is where you would apply for the loan. Before you’ll see this dashboard, you have to enroll. The enrollment process is usually done during sign up. Follow the steps below to enroll for a loan.
- On signing up, you would be asked to input your First name and last name. You should make sure that it is correspondent with the name on your SIM card.
- Next, input your NUBAN account details.
- To proceed, enter the answers you prefer to the security questions that would be asked.
To complete the enrollment, enter your debit or credit card details.
Apply for a Loan/Approval
Follow these steps to apply for a loan.
- After signing up for an account, you would be able to see a certain dashboard. On this dashboard, you’ll see the amount of loan you qualify for on top. Next, you’ll see a tab that says “Request Loan”. This is the tab you want to click.
- Next, select the required loan amount and the payment tenure.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions for the loan. I strongly advise that you don’t accept it if you don’t
After your loan is approved, your bank account would be credited with the amount you requested.
Repaying your loan can be done automatically or manually. Automatic payment is only done when your loan is mature. For automatic payment, you should ensure that your linked bank account is funded with the loan amount and interest before the date that is due. For manual payment, choose the “payback” tab on the menu header.
Costs and Fees
The only costs and fees you would get from this app are the interest rate and the authentication of your debit/credit card. Like I said before, the interest rate is one percent for every day till your payment tenure is reached. For the debit card validation, a twenty-five naira fee is charged. This money would be repaid back upon your first loan approval.
Default Penalty of Smart Credit
There are some consequences that you’ll be faced with when you default your loan. Here are some of the consequences.
- The interest rate would be accumulated for the number of days you default if you should default the payment.
- You would always receive details of your smart credit status through SMS for the life circle of your loan.
- The numbers you frequently dial would be messaged via SMS if you default your loan repayment.
- For any late-stage default accounts, you would be blacklisted.