Streaming Live on Facebook is a feature that lets users of Facebook do a live event or watch a live event that is currently happening.
But some people still don’t know about this feature or how to make use of it. If that is the case with you then you have come to the right article.
Recommended Read >>> FACEBOOK LIVE STREAM: HOW TO LIVE STREAM ON FACEBOOK
In this post, we are going to share with you all that you need to know about this Facebook live show and event and how to make use of it, and lots more. So all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
Streaming Live On Facebook
Facebook live allows its users to do a live broadcast, event, performance so that their fans and viewers can be able to watch them from anywhere using their phone or computer.
It is not just about doing a live stream event. You can also decide to watch others as they do theirs. So if you don’t feel like doing your own live event you can just chill and have fun watching others.
This Streaming Live on Facebook is a great feature as it gives everyone the chance to have an open conversation with each other. You can decide to go on a live video on your profile, page, or group.
So if you have been looking for a way to go live on Facebook or Watch some who is doing a live video then Facebook Live is the perfect platform for that.
How to Facebook Live Stream
Facebook live streaming is very easy but some people still don’t know how to. That is why an article likes this is here to help out.
How to Facebook live streams is all about how you can go and your live video broadcast with so much. You can do a live video with your phone or your computer.
If you dint know how to do that then we glad to help you out. We are also going to share with you are you can watch a live video on Facebook live videos.
How to Watch Facebook Live Videos
Here in this article, we have given you the step by step process on you can watch Facebook live videos. So all you have to do is follow each step carefully.
- The first step is to login into your Facebook account.
- On the home screen of your Facebook, News Feed click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner or bottom right corner.
- From the menu that will come up click on “See More” and then scroll down to click on “Live Videos”.
- After clicking on Live Videos you will be taken to the page where you see lots of live videos going on. Click on any one of your choices to start watching.
- You can also make use of the search video option available to search for any particular video of your choice and start watching.
That is it. It is very easy to do and access.
How to Use Facebook Live on a Phone
You can use your phone to do a live video on Facebook for your fans and followers as I mentioned above.
Follow the steps below to do that.
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Go to the page, group, or profile you want to do a live video on.
- Tap the “Live” at the bottom of the post composer.
- Write a well-detailed description of the live video you are about to do.
- Click on the “Start Live Video” or “Go Live” button to start the live broadcast.
- To end the live video when you are done click on “Finish”.
There you have it. The steps above will guide you on how you can do a live video from your phone.
How to Go Live Using Your Desktop Computer
You can also use your laptop or desktop to go live on Facebook. If you don’t know to then the procedures to that have been given below.
- Login to your Facebook account using your chrome browser on your laptop or desktop.
- From the homepage or news feed of your, Facebook clicks on “Live Video” under what’s on your mind.
- This will take you to the page where you will be doing your live video.
- Now talk something about the live video you want to do.
- Once you are done click on the “Go Live” button in the bottom left corner.
- Select the “Finish” button to end the live video you are doing.
Follow the steps above carefully and you will be done in no time starting your live videos.