Students Checking Account can be a safe, convenient place to stash the cash you need for the bills and other expenses. It also focused on the fees, features, bonuses and ATM networks. It also gives you full access to online and mobile banking, a suite of powerful tools and apps that helps to make it easy to track your spending, sending money, deposit checks, payment of bills and other more.
Also Recommended for You >>> Ecobank Online Banking – Log in to Ecobank Internet Banking | Internet Banking
Student Checking Account- What is Student Checking Account?
A student checking account is what gives to access to mobile banking and online.it is a suite of powerful tools and apps that make it easy to track your spending, bill payments and sending money, depositing checks and many other more.
Types of Student Checking Account
These are some of the most widely available types of student checking account;
- Premium checking account
- Private checking account
- Business checking account
- Checkless checking account
- Rewards checking account
- Senior checking account
- Traditional checking account
- Interest-bearing account
What to Look Out for in a Student Checking Account
Student Checking Accounts focused on the following:
- FEATURES: The fact from been a standard function available with all the checking accounts, we looked gat adding youth-friendly features to it such as money transfer options and robust mobile apps.
- THE ATM NETWORK: For easy access to cash is key, we decided to consider the size and the location of each bank’s network of the ATMs.
- BONUSES: The less important or valuable, we also considered new accounts bonuses.
- FEES: The banks are much known for notorious charging fees. In our search of Student Checking Account, we are too focused on the monthly maintenance, overdraft and ATM fees or charges.
Best Student Checking Accounts
The following are the best Student Checking Account
- Bank of America Student Checking
- Chase College Checking Account
- U.S Bank Student Checking Account
- Capital One 360 Checking Account
- TD Student Checking
NOTE: Although there are other Student Checking Account, these five (5) are the best of them
How old Must One be to Open a Student Checking Account?
The under-listed below is for one who is allowed or eligible to open a Student Checking Account;
- You must be at least 14 years of age to open a checking account.
- You must have a legal guardian’s co-owner which is required for those between 14 and 18 years old.
- You must be a student between 14 and 25 years of age.
The following are benefits of Students Checking Account;
- Convenient and free Check cashing
- Debit card Convenience
- Convenient and free bill pay
- Budgeting tools
- Safety and Protection
These are the benefits of having A Student Checking Account.
These following are the advantages of Student Checking Account:
- It’s easy to make a direct deposit your paycheck into your checking account for faster access to your cash.
- It helps you to receive and spend money without carrying cash.
- Select an account with the debit card and use it to make your purchase or withdraw.
These are the few advantages of students checking account.