Truck driver jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship are very much open to all interested applicants. Well, are you having issues with your educational standards? If yes, you shouldn’t be because this opportunity is open to all anticipating applicants all over the world. The United States employers and companies considered how it would affect their economic state if they became short of staff. Hence, the need to have foreign professionals was not a gainsay.
CHECK THIS OUT: Tailoring Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
Truck Drivers Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are a truck driver and you want to earn more from your job, you can simply do that with a visa sponsorship program. However, if you don’t know what this program is all about will be giving a detailed explanation about that as we go on with this content. However, with that side, we would like to bring to your understanding the benefits of getting involved in such an opportunity (truck driver jobs in USA with visa sponsorship).
Getting a truck driver job in the United States through the visa sponsorship program allows you to access a free visa, most times free accommodation as stated in the United States laws and lastly a well-paying job. However, for this to be opposable, you will have to meet up with all the needed qualifications.
What is Visa Sponsorship
A visa sponsorship program allows a resident of the United States to fund the immigration of an individual or group of people from another country of their home country to the United States.
This simply means all that there is to their immigration will be financed by the resident party. However, for this to be possible, the resident party who is responsible for the sponsorship will have to make a starting petition to the USICS to process the action and grant permission.
Who is a Truck Driver?
A truck driver is someone who earns a living driving from driving trucks and transporting goods and materials over land. Well, they typically go to and from retail and distribution centres or manufacturing plants, working any hours of the day or night. They provide an essential service to industrialized societies and more. However, they are well known as professionals in carrying out their duties.
USA Truck Drivers Job Description
Truck drivers are responsible for picking up goods and materials, verifying loads for accuracy and delivering them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Furthermore, they are responsible for basic vehicle maintenance and comply with all safe work practices, policies and processes at all times. Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy. Hence, you must take note of all that has been written as it gives awareness of all responsibilities you are expected to carry out.
Qualification of an International Truck Driver in USA
Are you aspiring to become a truck driver or you are one already and want to work outside your country? Well, if the United States is your chosen country, the qualifications below will concern you.
- The trucking company in the US demands that in other to become a commercial truck driver in the United Statess, you will have to be over 21 years old and above. However, if you are a resident of the United States and you are 18 years old, you will be considered and employed.
- Truck drivers need extensive knowledge of the operating areas.
- You will need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test to earn a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Clean driving record.
- proficiency using GPSA devices.
- You must be able to pass random drug tests.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Time management skills.
These and many more are requirements needed to become a truck driver in the United States.
Salaries of Truck Driver in USA
How much does a Truck Driver make in the United States? The salary is based on the location, years of experience, and company. However, the average salary for truck drivers is $33.76- $62.98 per hour while the yearly range is between $101,552-$189,437.
Salaries By Years of Experience in The United States
As I have stated before, some salaries are based on years of experience, and they are listed below:
|Years of experience||Per year|
|Less than 1 year||$95,353|
|1 to 2 years||–|
|3 to 5 years||–|
|6 to 9 years||$108,426|
|More than 10 years||$114,667|
Highest Paying Cities for Truck Drivers Near United States
Some cities offer high salaries, so you can check out the cities listed below:
|Cities||Per hour||Per day||Per week||Per month||Per year|
|Salt Lake City, UT||$35.98- $61.56||$410-$702||$1,980-$3,388||$7,663-$13,111||$108,237- $185,184|
|Dallas, TX||$33.51-$63.84||$382-$728||$1,844- $3,514||$7,138-$13,597||$100,811-$192,037|
|Chicago, IL||$33.43- $65.42||$381-$746||$1,840-$3,601||$7,120-$13,933||$100,567-$196,792|
|Houston, TX||$32.77-$64.03||$374-$730||$1,804-$3,524||$6,979- $13,636||$98,571-$192,588|
|Atlanta, GA||$32.74- $65.39||$373-$746||$1,802-$3,599||$6,973- $13,926||$98,481- $196,685|
|Indianapolis, IN||$32.12- $59.56||$366-$679||$1,768-$3,278||$6,840-$12,685||$96,612-$179,160|
|Nashville, TN||$31.38- $58.69||$358- $669||$1,727- $3,230||$6,684-$12,498||$94,399-$176,528|
|Charlotte, NC||$30.34- $62.27||$346-$710||$1,670- $3,427||$6,461-$13,263||$91,254-$187,319|
The Most Common Pay Model For Truck Drivers In The United States
Every business has a unique compensation scheme. Different models and remuneration have benefits, so you should be well-informed in any case.
How to Apply for Truck Drivers Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are helpful steps to consider when you want to apply for a truck driver job in the United States:
- First, you will need an active device that has a good internet connection.
- Make use of any social platform or network that is well-recognized by advanced or developed countries like the United States. Some of which include, Indeed and many more.
- Use the search bar to look for available trucking jobs in the United States.
- When you find any, you will have to go through the job description requirements.
- With that, you will then create a CV that fits the job requirement standard. Furthermore, you will have to set up a well-organized application letter that United States employers will love to see. Then upload them on the company’s employee portal, then wait for a response.
- If the company finds you qualified for the job, you will be called for an online interview and your pay rate will be negotiated by your employer.
- Your employer on the other hand will have to make a petition for your sponsorship to the United States Immigration Citizenship Services for approval.
- When approved, you will be sent a job offer letter and instructions to apply for a visa.
Follow the above step carefully and you be done with the process before you know it.
H-2B Visa for Truck Drivers in USA
Well, have you gotten a job offer letter but still don’t know the type of visa to apply for? Well, that should not be a problem, as the right visa to apply for is an “H-2B visa”. If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you may be served best by applying for an H-2B visa. Hence, according to research, this is the best option for truck drivers.
CHECK THIS OUT: 10 Best Jobs For Entry-Level College Grads
IDP for Truck Drivers in USA
IDP which is fully known as an “international driving permit” is a form of identification that is well-recognized all over the world. Hence, it is capable of translating your identification into ten languages and allows you to drive legally in a different country.
Thus, before you apply for a driving job in the United States, you should ensure you have gotten an IDP in your home country. In addition, the applicant should do so in advance before he or she travels. However, you should note that the United States does not issue IDPs to foreign visitors.
Truck Driver Job Offer Letter for Foreign Applicant
A truck driver job offer letter is an official offer of employment. It is an invitation letter for someone to work in a company. Hence, when the applicant passes an interview and the pay rate is concluded, he or she will be sent an offer letter. This letter contains the prospective employee’s title, salary and available benefits which the employee will be accessible to when he or she takes the job.
Truck Driver Job Pay Rate in USA with Visa Sponsorship
A pay rate in the US is simply the total amount an employer and also anticipating employee agree on. Thus, it is simply the amount an employer can pay for services rendered by an employed truck driver. In addition, you should know that is amount can be negotiable.
READ ALSO: 10 Best Jobs For Entry-Level College Grads
Top Trucking Companies in USA
Below is the list of top trucking companies in the United States that would be willing to offer employment to the applicant:
- YRC Worldwide.
- B Hunt Transport Services.
- FedEx Corp.
- TFI International.
- Red Classic.
- Hub Group.
- Xpress Enterprise.
- Sala Inc.
- Eagle Express Lines.
- SIRVA Inc.
- XPO Logistics
- Forward Air.
- Crete Carrier Corp.
- Lynden Inc.
- Day & Ross.
- PS Logistics.
- United Road Service.
- Western Express.
- USA Truck.
- M. Transport.
- Quality Distribution.
- Trimac Transportation.
- Black Horse Carriers.
- TMC Transportation.
- IMC Cos.
Skills of a Truck Driver
Here are some of the skills of a truck driver:
- Listening and verbal communication skills.
- Truck drivers are expected to be accountable.
- Traffic law, DOT regulations, and driving knowledge.
- Alertness and awareness.
- Customer service.
- Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Stress management skills.
- They should have good dependability.
CHECK THIS OUT: Best Places to Work At 15 – The Best Places to Work At Age…
Benefits of Truck Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Having a job in the United States as a truck driver comes with lots of benefits. Some of these include:
- Personal accommodation.
- Health insurance.
- You will be ensured job security.
- Flexibility and freedom at your workplace.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- No degree is needed.
- Finance insurance.
How can a Driver Get a US Work Visa?
As a foreign worker who is anticipating working as a truck driver in the United States, you may be served best by applying for an H2B visa. According to drivers.com, this is the best visa option for drivers.
Can a Driver Get Sponsorship?
The simple answer to the above question is yes. The application must not at any time require sponsorship for an employment visa. This is because the company that took the responsibility of hiring him or her would fund the immigration process. Hence, taking care of all there is to the immigration of the person.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU: What Is Career Transition and How Does It Work?
Do I Need a Green Card to be a Truck Driver?
Generally, US Trucking Companies have the choice to bring commercial truck drivers temporarily to fill short-term needs by sponsoring them on nonimmigrant visas or a permanent basis and sponsoring the drivers for a permanent residency (green card).
Does the USA Hire Foreign Truck Drivers?
A severe shortage of truck drivers in the US has led to more companies bringing in drivers from abroad. Thus, taking advantage of this opportunity is a wise decision.
Do you have to be a US Citizen to be a Truck Driver?
Both federal law and state laws provided for issuing CDLs to non-citizens. Hence, If you are not a US citizen, you may obtain a commercial driver’s license if you are a legal permanent resident. However, If you are not a US citizen or legal permanent resident, you may obtain a CDL under Certain Conditions.
- Best Places to Work At 15 – The Best Places to Work At Age…
- 10 Best Jobs For Entry-Level College Grads
- Laundry Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Does Insurance Cover Invisalign? How it works
- Volume Buttons Not Working on Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote?
- How to Unlock Your iPhone Using Just Your Voice
- How to Get High-Quality Backlinks – Ways to Get High-Quality Backlinks