Are you tired of the huge bills of your credit card? Well, you can turn your payment into progress with OneMain Financial BrightWay Card. This credit card comes with a lot of interesting perks. See some of them and how to apply for it online through: www.meetbrightway.com/applynow their official application portal.
The OneMain Bank Brightway Credit Card is one of the few credit cards that offers cash back when issued to customers. As a cardholder of this credit card, you can be eligible for a lower annual percentage rate or a higher credit limit, as well as unlimited 1% cash back when you make six consecutive on-time payments.
OneMain Financial BrightWay Credit Card – www.meetbrightway.com/applynow
The OneMain Financial BrightWay Card is issued by a WebBank. Thus, this MasterCard is accepted anywhere, and can be used to reports credit bureaus. It also lets you to spread out payments for transactions.
If you have a credit score of 640 or more, which is regarded as fair credit, you may have good chances of being approved for a OneMain Financial BrightWay Card.
Apart from that, your annual income and outstanding debts will also have an impact on your chances of getting approved for the OneMain Financial BrightWay Card.
Nevertheless, you must first prequalify and receive a mail offer from the card issuer before you can apply for the card online (Web Bank).
You will get an offer in the mail once you pre-qualify for the card. You will utilize the code found in this offer to finish the online card application process.
OneMain Financial BrightWay Credit Card Takeaways
Consider the following to find out if this credit card worth it:
- The OneMain Financial BrightWay Credit Card, specializes in personal loans for borrowers with mid-low credit scores, or credit scores of 659 or lower.
- OneMain Financial BrightWay often charges a higher interest rate because the majority of its customers have bad credit, making lending to this demographic riskier.
- If you need a personal loan but have bad credit, OneMain Financial may be a good alternative because you have the option to add a co-applicant or pledge collateral, which may increase your chances of being approved.
- High APRs: For those with balances to carry, this card is not recommended. The variable purchase APR on it starts at 26.99%, and there is a 3% balance transfer charge.
- The OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card levies a 3% fee for balance transfers. For instance, the transfer fees for a $1,000 amount might be $30.
- When going abroad, stay away from using this card because it levies a 1% commission on all transactions made outside of the United States.
To apply for a Brightway Mastercard online, continue reading.
How to Apply for BrightWay Credit Card Online
Just a small number of chosen customers can purchase OMF Brightway cards. Applying for a Brightway card is simple when you visit www.meetbrightway.com/applynow.
Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the URL: www.meetbrightway.com/applynow and fill out the BrightWay credit card application form and requesting the BrightWay credit card. In the application, you typically need to enter general financial information, including your address, social security code, and annual income.
- You will be sent the offer code, once you complete the application form. The credit card will also be sent to you.
- Now, go back the official website of this credit card, and find the option “My Offer.” Tap on this option to launch the application window.
- Finally, enter the offer code in the field provided and check if whether you are approved for a credit card or not.
NOTE: if you are an OMF customer, the offer code will be mailed to your email address.
What is Brightway Credit Card Offer Code
Brightway credit card offer code is an 11-digit code provided to prequalified consumers of this Web Bank. This code is important since you need it to finish the card application whether you apply for the card online, by phone, or in person.
You can finish the application at www.meetbrightway.com/Applynow after you have this offer code.
Brightway Credit Card Activation Process
It is necessary to activate your new Brightway card. This shows that your new card was properly sent, but you cannot use it to make purchases until it is activated.
If you receive a new Brightway card follow the steps below to activate it:
- Head to your preferred web browser and visit the URL: onemainfinancial.com/log-in.
- To access your account, enter your “Email Address” and “Password.”
- Find and click “the card activation link” on the page.
- To access your account, enter your card number and CVV. Moreover, you can use the Brightway app to activate your card.
These are the steps to activate your new BrightWay credit card online.
How to Login to Your Brightway Credit Card Online
You can use your BrightWay Credit Card rewards by logging into your account on the website. Also, you have the option to set up automatic payments and add an authorized user to your card.
The steps listed below can be used to log into your card account:
- To access the card page, type onemainfinancial.com/credit-cards into your browser.
- At the upper right corner of the page, click “Login.”
- Fill up the appropriate boxes with your account’s “Email address” and “Password.”
- On the page, click “Login.”
There you go. You have successfully logged in to your Brightway Credit Card.
How to Reset Forgotten Brighway Login Password
The instructions listed below should be followed to reset your account password:
- Using the URL onemainfinancial.com/log-in, access the login page.
- On the page, select the “Forget Password” link.
- Input your account’s “Email address” here.
- On the page, select the “CONTINUE” button.
When you do this, look in your email account for a link that will allow you to reset your password.
APRs for OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card
The average regular annual percentage rate (APR) for all credit cards is 15%, and for accounts with a balance, it is 17%, according to the Federal Reserve Board. The standard APRs on this card are greater than usual.
The variable purchase APR for the OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card begins at 26.99%. The variable balance transfer APR on the card starts at 26.99%. A variable cash advance APR, ranging from 26.99% to 28.49%, is another feature of this product.
Difference between BrightWay and BrightWay+ Cards
You have a choice of two credit cards on OneMain Financial. BrightWay is the first, and BrightWay+ is the second. You can qualify for either the BrightWay card or the BrightWay+ card depending on your credit history, income, and debt.
At the end of each billing cycle, your account will be credited with an unlimited 1% cash back on eligible purchases on both credit card. While both Mastercard almost looks similar, there are some distinct the both credit cards offers.
|Purchase APR||Credit limit||Annual fee||Cash back||Milestone Benefits|
|BrightWay||26.99%||Up to $500||Up to $65||1%||Good|
|BrightWay+||26.99%||Up to $3,000||$0||1%||Good|
Brightway Credit Card App
For users of Brightway cards, there is a mobile app called the Brightway app. Using this app, you may quickly scan your card for activation after logging into your account.
Also, this app enables cardholders to monitor their balances, manage their spending, and do a lot more. On your Android or iOS smartphone, go to the Application Store and download this app.
Brightway Credit Card Customer Service
While, applying for this card online is the simplest and quickest option. You also have the option of getting in touch with customer care or going to one of the Web Bank locations near you.
Simply visit www.onemainfinancial.com and then contact customer care by calling the number listed on the page or by email.
According to the terms of the rewards program, OneMain Financial may permit you to lower your APR if you reach a Milestone Event, but it won’t go below 19.99%. You must pay off the entire balance on your card by the due date each month to avoid paying interest.
The annual charge for BrightWay credit cards ranges from $0 to $65. These additional fees should be noted:
- Cash advance: $10 or 3% of the cash advance, whichever is higher.
- Transferring a balance costs 3% of the transfer amount or $10, whichever is higher.
- Foreign exchange: 1 percent of each transaction (in U.S. dollars)
- Late payment: $40 or more
- Card replacement: up to $25
You might wish to apply for a credit card that doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees and leave this one at home if you travel overseas.
Does OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
A one percent overseas transaction fee is assessed on the OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card. For instance, you would incur a $20 international transaction fee if you spent $2,000 on a week-long vacation overseas.
Does OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card Report Your Account Activity?
Absolutely! Reporting agencies like Equifax, Experian and Transunion receive information about your account activity from OneMain Financial Brightway Credit Card.
How do I Check my Brightway Credit Card Balance?
Checking your card’s balance is vital when you shop and make purchases with it. To check the balance on your card, download the Brightway app or sign in to your account online.
Can I get a credit card with a 570-credit score?
With a credit score of 570, you are still eligible for credit cards, but your selections may be more limited and you might need to apply for a secured card.
Does BrightWay card give credit increases?
You can upgrade to the BrightWay+ card after four Milestone Events. And get benefits like an increase in credit limit (pending credit approval) or a reduction in APR in as little as six months.