Are you searching for YouTube games videos? YouTube is an online video platform owned by Google, it is a free video-sharing website that makes it easy to watch online videos.
YouTube is so popular because of the sheer number of videos you can find on average 100 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others.
Video games are rarely treated the same way as other copyrighted entertainment media, just about anyone who tries to upload more than a couple of minutes of the latest popular movie or music video without permission can expect a copyright-enforced takedown within hours.
Gamers can stream a play session for hours and also post their entire archives online for on-demand viewing. You can get to watch YouTube games from the gaming destination page from the explore Tab on mobile or from the side menu on your computer.
On the gaming destination page, there are different sections for trending gaming videos, top live streams, and top live games where you can explore more content featuring that game).
How to Start a YouTube Channel
How do you start a youtube channel?
- Start with the basics.
- Fill in the about section.
- Channel your art.
- Know your market, know your content type.
- Lights, camera, trailer!
- Upload your first (official) video.
- Optimize for search.
- Stay consistent.
- Integrate your channel in your website and social.
- Engage with your community.
- Think about investing in YouTube ads.
- Analyze, optimize and repeat.
How to Create a YouTube Channel
You can watch and like videos and also subscribe to channels with a Google Account, but without a YouTube channel, you have no public presence on YouTube. Even if you have a Google Account you need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, and also make a playlist.
- Sign in to YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account’s YouTube settings.
- Click on create a new channel.
- Choose “Use a business or other name”.
- Add your Brand name and click Create.
With these above, you will be able to create a YouTube channel successfully.
How to Watch Live Video Games on YouTube
The steps on how to watch live games on YouTube are here:
- Go to youtube.com on your web browser.
- If a game is on, click the game thumbnail to watch live.
- If a game is upcoming, click set reminder to receive a notification when the game is live.
With these steps above you will be able to watch live video games on YouTube.