Do you know that anchor University Lagos (AUL) is now selling application forms for admission into its 2021/2022 JUPEB program?
In this article you are going to find out how to apply for anchor university JUPEB program, eligibility and everything you need to know about the program. So I will advise you to continue reading this article to find out.
The program is an intensive coaching curriculum that aims to ensure adequate exposure to the fundamentals of concepts and preparation of eligible students for University direct entry admission and a good head-start for University work.
The courses of study which are those of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) subject include Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Account, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History.
Students are required to choose any three subjects. The certificate obtained by graduates of the program will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
Anchor University JUPEB Eligibility
To be eligible to take the examination, all candidates must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for examinations and satisfy the board in three subjects and a general studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. All the courses’ results are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for each university faculty course will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- Upon completion of the program, the students will be issued certificates based on their level of performance, which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E, or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
Anchor University JUPEB Entry Requirements
Applicants for admission into JUPEB Programme must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
How to Apply For Anchor University JUPEB Admission
The steps on how to apply for anchor university JUPEB admission are listed below:
- Create an account by clicking the Click to apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the program of your choice.
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.