There is different credit card all over the world and one of them is the big lots credit card. This article is all about the big lots credit card payment and there are different means of making payment with the Big Lots credit card.
Big Lots Credit Card
Big Lots offers this shop credit card as its main product. It enables cardholders to make purchases both online and at Big Lots locations.
It can only be used at Big Lots locations and is not a general-purpose creditcard. The Big lots credit card accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank.
Benefits of Big Lots Credit Card
The benefits are what you stand to gain as cardholders using Big Lots credit card.
- You get $5 back on every $100 spent.
- There are flexible financing options.
- Exclusive discounts and special offers, such as early access to sales events, bonus points, and additional savings on certain items, are frequently extended to cardholders, an example like the New Cardholder discount.
- Look up and pay your Bill In-store.
- Cardholder Exclusive offers.
Methods of Payment for Big Lots Credit Card Users
There are different options to making payment with the Big Lots Credit Card and there are as follow:
- You could pay in-store at any Big Lots location.
- Online at Comenity.net/biglots. You could also try the online process or step below:
- After logging in, go to your account’s payment section.
- Choose the bank account you wish to use to make the payment and enter the amount.
- After checking the payment information, send the money.
- The customer service number listed on the back of your Belk credit card can be used to make a phone payment. To make the payment, either use the automated process or contact a representative. You could also use phone at 888-566-4353 (TDD/TTY: 888-819-1918).
- You could use the mail. Additional information for the use of the mail means; To make your payment, mail a cheque or money order to the address listed on your billing statement. Ensure that the cheque has your account number on it.
Acceptable Form of Payment
There are accepted form of payment that are allowed by Big Lots and there are:
- Money Orders.
- Cashier’s Check in US dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to see my statements online?
Yes, however you’ll need to enlist in Account Centre before you can view or pay online. Refer to your billing statement or go to comenity.net/biglots for enrollment information.
When do the benefits on my credit card expire?
The Credit Card Rewards programme has a 60-day expiration date.
Can I still apply if I use a P.O. Box?
According to the USA PATRIOT Act, an actual street address must be provided by every application for credit. As a result, a physical address is required for processing applications. After your application is processed, you can adjust your address by calling the Big Lots Credit Card Customer Care Centre at 888-566-4353 (TTY/TDD: 888-819-1918). This number is also displayed on the rear of your card.
How can I determine my likelihood of receiving a reward?
Every week, an email will be sent to your Big Rewards email account detailing your earnings and progress towards the next reward. Verify that you have chosen to receive BIG Rewards emails. You can also find out how much you spent on revolving during the earn period by looking at your Big Lots Credit Card statement or bill.
Does the money I spent carry over to the following earning cycle?
At the beginning of the subsequent earn period, all spend will be reset to $0.