Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Login
With over 86,454 members today, the Charter Oak Federal Credit Union offers members a quicker and more efficient way to save. In fact, with Charter Oak Federal Credit Union login you can save regularly for holiday shopping, a vacation and most vitally for your future.
This online platform has made banking easy so that any member can bank from any location at any time using any device. You can save smarter with your personal checking and savings account.
How to Login to Your Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Account
If you have an online savings account with this Charter Oak Federal Credit Union, you can follow the steps below login to your account:
- Head to your preferred web browser and visit the URL https://charteroak.org/personal-banking/. This will take you directly to the website’s home page.
- NOTE: If you’re using a desktop or laptop, you will be provided with two options on the home page of the website.
- You can either enter your username and password of your account at section provided at the top of your screen and then click the “Login” button just next to it to login to your account or:
- Click on the “Login” option at the top right corner on the home page to access the login page.
- Immediately, you will be redirected to login page of Charter Oak.
- Then enter your username and password in the required field, tangle the “Remember Me” switch, and click on the “Sign In” just below.
That is all! Once the page reloads you will automatically be logged in to your account.
How to Recover a Charter Oak Federal Credit Forgotten Password/Username
Follow the instructions below in order to retrieve a Charter Oak Federal Credit forgotten password or username:
- Simply go to the Charter Oak login page using the URL: https://my.charteroak.org/Mobile/Authentication using a browser.
- Then scroll down the page and select the “Forgot Username or Password?” option located the bottom of the page.
To recover your forgotten username:
- Select “Forgot Username” from the option available, click on the type of username you want retrieve.
- You can either choose between “Find my personal username” or “Find my business username.”
- Next, you will have to verify your identity, simply by entering your Account/Member Number, EIN/TIN, date of birth, and finally your email address in the required fields.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom left corner of your screen and follow the on-screen process.
To reset your forgotten password:
- Select “Forgot Password” from the option available and the accept their term of disclosure by selecting the “I Agree” box.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button just below to access the next page. On the next page, select the type of password you want to reset.
- Next, verify your identity by entering your username, social security number, and Zip code in the required field.
- Now, click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page and follow the onscreen process to recover your account.
Charter Oak Federal Credit Union
As one of the leading financial institutions in Connecticut, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union is the largest credit union in eastern Connecticut. With a network of handy branches spread throughout eastern Connecticut, they provide a comprehensive range of financial services, including banking, investments, insurance, and more.
Additionally, they are a non-profit financial cooperative in which every member is able to claim ownership. By lowering loan rates and fees and increasing deposit yields, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union distributes its profits to its members.
With 21 branches and $731,407,537 in assets, Charter Oak Federal Credit Union is a federal credit union with its headquarters located in Groton.
Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Customer Service
You can contact Charter Oak Federal Credit Union customer center at 860.446.8085 or 800.962. 3237 during regular business hours if you’re a new user or have any questions about online banking. You can also visit any of our branches.
What is Charter Oak overdraft fees?
Their regular overdraft procedures state that every time we pay an overdraft, you will be assessed a cost of up to $30. You can be assessed up to four, or $120, overdraft fines in a single day if you overdraw your account.
How big are the assets of Charter Oak credit union?
From our increase in deposits to $1.37 billion to Charter Oak growth in assets to $1.55 billion, their financial performance in 2021 was outstanding.
What is the interest rate for Charter Oak savings account?
On balances up to $2,000.00, 3.00% APY is paid while 0.25% APY is earned on balances over $2,000.
Does Charter Oak have a credit card?
Sure! The platform offers a button that quickly takes you to the eZCard Info website, where you may view all of the transactions and activity associated with your Charter Oak Visa credit card.