Commonwealth masters’ scholarships are available right now for all international students who want to study in London on scholarship. Commonwealth scholarships for master’s study in the UK are offered for citizens of the developing Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for international development (DFID). Each of the scholarships will provide airfare to and from the United Kingdom, tuition and examination fees, stipend, thesis grant (if applicable), initial arrival allowance among others.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Level And Fields of Study
For master degree program under six themes:
- Science and technology for development.
- Strengthening health systems and capacity.
- Promoting global prosperity.
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance.
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises.
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity.
Number Of Scholarships
It is not specified.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Eligibility
In other for you to apply for the scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible commonwealth country or be a British-protected person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021.
- Be able to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Have provides all supporting documentation in the required format.
How To Apply for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
Candidates are required to apply online at the following portals: • Ministry of Education portal. The portal would be active from 24 December 2020 to 21 February 2021.