Want to make new friends and at the same time keep in touch with friends and family? Then create a Facebook account. The process of creating a Facebook account is simple and very fast to do. It can be done using the app or website of Facebook.
Just like other social platforms, you need to have an account and that’s why I will be guiding you through how to create an account. As I mentioned earlier, it is easy to do and you don’t need to be educated to create an account and use it.
Recommended Post >>> Change of Facebook Password: How to Change Your Facebook Password
The interface is designed in such a way that makes it easier for both the less educated people to create and use. Ride with me, let’s find out more.
Create a Facebook Account
Being that you can create an account on both the official website and app, you need to download the app on your device before you can use it. Most people say creating an account on a website is easier, but the fact is the process is the same, just that in the mobile app, you need to be tapping on next.
While on the web, you just have to input all the information you want at once and click on sign up. However, we’ll be looking at the processes on how to create a Facebook account using both the app and website.
How to Create a Facebook account
Creating a Facebook is easy and we’ll be looking at the instructions on how you can create on both platforms. Now, follow the instructions below to create an account on Facebook;
- Open the browser and go to facebook.com and click on create a new account.
- Enter your first name. last name, email or number, password.
- Choose your date of birth and the gender you want for the new Facebook account that you are creating.
- Click on “Sign Up” to commence the process.
- Open the app and tap on Create New Facebook Account > Next.
- Just like in the computer method, enter your name (first and last)., then next.
- Select date of date and gender, then next.
- Provide your mobile number or tap Sign up with an email to use your email address instead.
- Set up a password that you would use whenever you want to login into the account. And tap “Next > Sign Up”.
There you go, the account will be created, now all you have to do is to confirm the account. Have in mind that you can only create an account if you’re 13 and above.
Thanks for this…