Do you have an accumulation of debt from several personal loans and credit card payments weighing you down?
It can be pretty stressful to cope with high-interest rates and several credit payments every month. However, Credit Associates and other trustworthy debt consolidation services do exist.
Debt consolidation allows you to:
- Make one lower monthly payment instead of many.
- Reduce or eliminate interest rates.
- Pay off debt faster and save money on interest.
- Improve your credit score by getting accounts current.
- Simplify repayment with one bill to pay each month.
This article will walk you through exactly how Credit Associates’ debt consolidation program works, its benefits, and why they are the top choice to help you finally tackle your debt for good.
How Credit Associates Debt Consolidation Works
Credit Associates has over 35 years of experience helping people deal with problematic debt. Their process is straightforward:
A credit counselor will review your full financial situation including income, expenses, and all debts.
Debt Management Plan
They will recommend a customized plan to consolidate your debts into a new lower payment and interest rate based on what you can afford each month.
Credit Associates will then contact all your creditors and leverage their long history to negotiate reduced interest rates and payments.
You make one monthly payment to Credit Associates, who distribute payments to your creditors.
Credit counselors provide resources and guidance to help you successfully repay debts under your new consolidated plan.
Credit Associates works with all major credit card issuers and loan providers, including Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, Wells Fargo, and American Express, so they can negotiate plans for any debts you may have.
The benefits of consolidating and repaying debt through Credit Associates include:
- One lower monthly payment.
- Reduced or eliminated interest rates.
- Faster repayment timeline.
- Improved credit score.
- Simplified repayment with a single bill.
- Expert guidance from certified credit counselors.
If you have at least $10,000 in debt and need relief, contact Credit Associates today for a free consultation. There is no obligation to enroll, but they can review your financials and see if their debt consolidation program is a good fit.
What Makes Credit Associates the Top Choice for Debt Consolidation?
With so many debt consolidation companies out there, why choose Credit Associates? Here are the key reasons they stand out:
- They have a trusted reputation – Founded in 1987, Credit Associates has over 35 years of experience and a sterling reputation for helping Americans consolidate debt.
- Certified credit counselors – Their compassionate credit counselors are certified professionals who provide customized guidance.
- Excellent negotiation history – Credit Associates has a long track record of negotiating reduced interest rates from major lenders.
- Not for profit – As a 501(c)3 non-profit, their fees only cover operating costs to help the most people possible.
- High client satisfaction – Reviews praise Credit Associates’ personalized service, affordability, and success in negotiating lower monthly payments.
- Affordable options – They offer debt management plans customized for any budget.
Who is Eligible for Credit Associates Debt Consolidation?
Credit Associates debt consolidation programs are designed for those who:
- Have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt such as credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, etc.
- Are facing challenges managing high monthly payments to multiple creditors.
- Want to reduce interest rates and consolidate multiple payments.
- Currently have good credit, but debt negatively impacts their credit score.
If this sounds like you, there’s a good chance Credit Associates can help based on your specific financial situation.
The Debt Consolidation Process with Credit Associates
So, what does Credit Associates’ debt consolidation process look like? Here are the steps:
This first meeting lets a credit counselor fully understand your income, expenses, debts owed, interest rates, and monthly payments. This comprehensive financial overview is key to creating a workable debt management plan.
Credit Counseling and Debt Management Plan
Based on your situation, a counselor will recommend a customized debt management plan to consolidate payments into one lower monthly payment at reduced or zero interest. This plan is designed to help you repay debt faster based on what you can afford.
Credit Associates leverages their long history to negotiate with your creditors for:
- Lower or no interest rates to save on costs.
- Lower monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Options to repay debt faster by paying more than minimums.
This can take some time, but Credit Associates has an excellent track record of working with creditors.
You send one payment to Credit Associates each month, and they distribute it to your creditors per the negotiated plan. This allows you to simplify repayment.
Credit counselors provide continued support such as budgeting advice, additional creditor negotiations if needed, and motivation to help you successfully follow the program and get debt-free.
It’s time to celebrate being debt-free once you’ve paid off your consolidated debts! Credit Associates loves celebrating clients’ success.
Tips to Help You on Your Debt-Free Journey
Besides enrolling in Credit Associates’ debt consolidation program, here are some tips to accelerate your debt-free progress:
- Make a Budget
Track income and spending to understand where your money is going each month. A budget helps you identify expenses to cut where possible.
- Pay off Debt First
Make the minimum payments on all debts, then put any extra funds towards paying off your highest-interest debt first. This “debt avalanche” method saves the most on interest payments.
- Reduce Expenses
Trim discretionary spending on eating out, entertainment, etc. Pack lunches and downgrade your cable package. Every bit of savings goes towards paying off debt faster.
- Use Consolidation Savings Wisely
Put the extra money freed up from lower monthly payments after consolidation towards paying off principal debts faster.
- Don’t Take on New Debt
Avoid using credit cards or financing new purchases until existing debts are paid off to avoid restarting the cycle.
- Track Progress
Use a debt payoff tracker to see debts going down month-by-month. Visualizing progress helps motivate you to keep attacking the debts.
Getting expert help from a credit counseling program like Credit Associates combined with these best practices will help you get debt-free as quickly and affordably as possible.
Living under the weight of debt feels demoralizing, but Credit Associates offers a proven way out through their customized debt management plans, excellent negotiation skills, and ongoing counseling.
Thousands of Americans have become debt-free with Credit Associates. You can, too. Stop dreading the creditors’ harassing calls and painful monthly payments. Take control of your finances with Credit Associates’ debt consolidation services.