As simple as creating a new Facebook account on mobiles is, to Deactivate Facebook On Mobile is easier. The Facebook social media platform is not a secret cut that allows people to join without going back.
The platform is a free one, as it allows individuals to create accounts and also deactivate accounts temporarily or permanently without any restrictions. This is actually one of the reasons why the platform keeps maintaining its importance despite the invasion of other platforms.
Related Post >>> What is Going on with Facebook Gameroom
There may be reasons best known to the account owner for choosing to deactivate a particular account. One can actually do it for security purposes or any other considering the rate at which internet fraudsters are trending today.
Deactivate Facebook On Mobile
Do you want to deactivate your FB account? Or do you want to get the knowledge of deactivating FB accounts? Then you are welcome to this blog post. Know what the deactivation of FB accounts is to manage your account well.
Are you finding yourself addicted to your social media account on Facebook every time you turn your pc or mobile device? This is something that most of us do on a day-to-day basis or maybe you still love social media.
Before you remove yourself from the FB platform, it is good that you get the awareness that deactivating an account will remove your profile from the platform. Your links and messages post to you may be eliminated and your friends can no longer follow you.
How To Deactivate Facebook On Mobile Phone
At this point, you may not want to delete your account completely because of the paramount benefits the social media platform plays. Rather than deleting your FB account, you can deactivate your account instead.
Alternatively, you can decide to tighten the security and privacy settings if you’d like to continue using the platform. You can also use the temporary or semi-permanent option of deactivating your account in order to suspend it and will allow you to reactivate it any time you wish.
Actually, due to the different forms and types of mobile devices that we have, the process of deactivating accounts may be the same all through for all the mobiles. This article will be deliberating how you can deactivate your account on iPhone or iPad and Android devices.
How To Deactivate Facebook On iPhone And iPad
iPhone users really don’t have to worry about this because this is a means for them to get all that they need to successfully perform this. It is all about visiting your profile and clicking on the profile icon to start.
The steps to deactivating Facebook in chronological order are given below. Follow the steps as listed to complete the action successfully;
- Launch the FB iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon in the button right corner.
- Scroll down to the button and tab on the setting and privacy > setting.
- Select account ownership and control.
- Tab on the deactivation or deletion.
- Follow the steps to complete the process.
How To Deactivate Facebook On Android
Get your FB account deactivated from your android device, with the following steps below.
- From your android device, open the Facebook app or visit www.facebook/login
- Tab on the profile icon ( the three-line ) button towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tab setting and privacy.
- A menu will display, from the menu tab on the setting.
- Scroll down and tab account ownership and control.
- Click on the deactivation and deletion button.
- Finally, select deactivate the account and click on the “Continue to Account Deactivation” button.
This is just the surest way that you can deactivate your Facebook account and your information be secured.
Facebook Messenger Deactivation
You can only deactivate FB messenger if you have already deactivated your Facebook account. In case you don’t know what FB messenger means, it is an app on the FB platform that allows FB users to send and receive messages.
How To Deactivate Messenger On iPhone And iPad
- After logging in to your account, tap on the profile picture in the top left corner of your chat product.
- Click on account setting.
- Tab delete your account and information below your FB information.
- Click on deactivate and type in your password.
- Tab on the “Submit” button.
You can reactivate your account by simply logging in with your user name and password.
How To Deactivate Messenger On Android
- From the chat, click on your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Click on the “legal and policies” button.
- Tab deactivate messenger.
- Finally, click deactivate.
You can reactivate the messenger, log in with your username and password. Therefore to deactivate your Facebook account, you do not really have to delete your account to complete the process. Just pick on the options above and do it with ease.